Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to measure PCD
#1
So I'm looking at getting smaller wheels for my trailer to lower it to make getting the car on easier. I believe they are Land Rover wheels as the trailer is based on a landrover chassis and axle. How can I measure the PCD of a wheel or does anyone know the PCD of a landrove wheel?
[attachment=23284]
#2
Search it on Google. :-) will tell you what size land rover is.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#3
(20-05-2015, 11:11 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Search it on Google. :-) will tell you what size land rover is.

Ill take a look now Smile
#4
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+measure+pcd+on+wheels
#5
knew lmgtfy would make an appearance. Should be easy with land rover wheels. The problem I have is 100mm of 4" trailer wheels!
#6
(20-05-2015, 12:08 PM)Eeyore Wrote: knew lmgtfy would make an appearance. Should be easy with land rover wheels. The problem I have is 100mm of 4" trailer wheels!

Had to be done, seeing as some people don't seem to know that google exists Tongue


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please measure cyclone wheel bolt thread length Jimmyboycheck 0 1,882 02-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Jimmyboycheck

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)