gti6 with 5 speed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gti6 with 5 speed
Hi used my gti6 lot and hate this turning circle. So if I put a 5 speed in what else would I change to get the turning circle back is it the rack ?? Thanks
Thanks given by:
Yeah. I think there is a sleeve on the inside of the rack. Saying that I don't know if its removable or not though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
change the PAS ram, thats what limits the steering lock.

better to just get used to it tbh, and if you want to do tighter U-turns turn left not right!

or make the handbrake work better Wink
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Wish I could but can't I'm always having to turn round a mini roundabout and I have to use everlittle bit of it Sad can't go round wrong way lol and hand brake is pish

Also think 6 gears is pointless I miss half them out most time lol
Thanks given by:
'Round' a mini roundabout? Sod that, straight over the damn thing... lol
Thanks given by:
Sad can't u turn is needed just hate 3000 point turns now I know why they didn't put in gti180
Thanks given by:
Just man up and look like a mong. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks lol needs clutch soon so gonna be tempting to put 5 speed on just deal with if for now
Thanks given by:
Just change the ram, it only just touches the tyre on the box even with a 50 profile.
5 speed isn't as good unless you run a hybrid box that's crap on the motorway. Been there done that...
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a lot of work just to be able to go around the round about. I run a 6 speed box on a standard ram and all that happens is the tyre touches the box.
Thanks given by:
Soon most people will as the 6 rams are nla
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by: