XUD engine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XUD engine
So I've got a dhy xud for sale on 170k ish. Ive done 12k with it and its never had a problem. No injectors,glowplugs,cambelt,pump. Got manifolds on. Also has a k14 on that had started to make a bit of noise when removed but was boosting fine. Im looking for £70 can be put on a pallet to be transported. But it will be down to buyer to arrange.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Will also swap for bits I need. Need gti brakes\307 brakes back box of some description.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
still up for grabs, got to be worth a set of calipers or £70 to someone. Can also deliver for cost local to forum members
Thanks given by:
£30? Anyone?
Thanks given by:
Yeah go on then, the other one I got is a scrapper so I'll take it.
You got a k14/t2 manifold as well by any chance?
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
I may have just promises this to will. I'll let you know as soon as he gets back to me. And yes I have a spare k14mani. Non egr one. Smile
Thanks given by: