Centre console

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centre console
Iv started spraying my interior console but in my top air vents is my alarm light does any body know how I can get around this? [Image: 9c9fd4ab722819911249674e0fc973b5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pop it out, spray the console, put it back. Done.

Whats your problem?
Thanks given by:
I didn't no if there are any wires attached and how I disconnect it to take them out
Thanks given by:
er.... yes there are wires... its not wireless. I suggest you actually take the centre console out and give it a go. Its super easy to remove the LED just dont loose the plastic housing it sits in as youll never get another. Be careful not to break the top section or to cut your fingers when fitting/refitting. I can guarantee you will snap tabs!
Thanks given by:
If that led wasn't there, would you have sprayed it in situ?  Confused
If you are, you could always just making tape it and cut around the led with a scalpel and paint away

But as already mentioned, take it out and it will be pretty clear what's going on behind there instead of worrying about it now. I found to slowly use a trim tool from the left side and work my way clockwise very gently while applying a slight downward pressure. Haven't broken tabs yet, luckily!
Thanks given by:
Ok I'll take it out and have a look just thought I'd ask for some advice before I done it
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Centre console Jimmy-hdi 5 1,211 28-10-2015, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Jimmy-hdi
  FIXED! - Centre console clock/outside temp gauge Smiley69 25 8,293 11-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Moose
  Phase 2 centre console in phase 1 (keypad delete) bdc 6 1,797 19-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark