Strange sighting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange sighting
I was in the scrapyard today looking for some hdi's and came across a manstone 5dr Dturbo???? I thought 'Ay up, here's an HDi' only to pop the bonnet and saw a 1.4 petrol engine in there!!!!...had a spoiler and leather wheel and seats...never thought of checking the clocks so i dunno wtf was going on there Confused

Had the hdi badge on back and the Dturbo badges on the doors
Thanks given by:
DTurbo wannabe.
Thanks given by:
^^^ my thoughts young kid that wanted but couldn't insure one Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It wasn't a DTurbo unless it's been f*cked with... They came with a manky rubber wheel and cloth seats. It would've almost certainly been a 1.4 Meridian, with a spoiler and DTurbo badges lol.
Thanks given by:
He could've rebadged his car as anything and he went with dturbo? I woulda stuck v6 on the back. Or if he was going for believed as it was a 5dr xsi...
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Its just had dturbo badges stuck on and a few extra bits maybe. Not like people have never done that before
Thanks given by:
Had discs on the back too, forgot to mention :/ when I'm next down there il get some pics...someone got ripped off and scrapped the car...unless they stripped engine out and dropped the 1.4 in to weigh in??? who f*cking knows, it had me stumped
Thanks given by:
If it intrigued you that much, should've taken the reg and you would have known what it was registered as
Thanks given by: