Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Suzuki vitara Commercial (1.9XUD engine) WITH MOT
First of all let me say this is no show queen.. it is a rugged little 4x4 with some peugeot pedigree, and is mechanically spectacular (with the added bonus of having all the nasty rust cut and welded properly for the last mot).

What it is:
  • Suzuki Vitara commercial DTurbo
  • Engine: 1.9 XUD9SD (turbo'd but non-IC)
  • Mileage: 123000
  • MOT: 12 months as of today
  • Currently SORN
Whats been done to it:
  • New genuine suzuki brake master cylinder (£300)
  • New (recon, lucas) brake calipers, discs, pads and front flexi hoses
  • New brake bias valve (manually adjustable OBP billet unit)
  • BOSCH FUEL PUMP AND INJECTORS - can, and does, run on veg quite happily. 
  • New flexi fuel lines (larger 11mm)
  • New FRAM fuel filter (included but not fitted) 
  • Welded for MOT (Rear body mounts in front of the rear arches, and a little spot on the drivers footwell floor  (smaller than a 5p coin)
  • New exhaust rear section (had to put this on for the MOT)
  • Manual fan switch (Still comes on with the rad switch, manual override allows you to turn it on as and when you wanted)
  • Speed hole in the side (where a snorkel was fitted, never came with a snorkel, never needed one)
  • Full check plate/caged rear load section (up to front seats)
  • Manual boost controller (with boost gauge) currently running "reduced" fuel, so around 5-6psi (no boost leaks, only 2 less than standard) 
  • Suzuki SJ uprated (solid metal) Front locking hubs
  • New head gasket (Viktor Reins), skimmed head, and new timing belt kit (2000 miles ago max)
  • Bonnet scoop removed, properly vented (only half way on the original one), painted and put back in. 
  • Supplied with a new rear set of shoes (old ones are fine but bought these anyway)
  • New clutch cable
  • New starter and high amp battery
  • New, second, earth run to front of engine
  • New set of bosch duraterm glow plugs

Specification
Tyres: 205/75/15 BFGoodrich mud terrains all round, legal tread but not spectacular
Wheels: Xcel 4x4  15x7j rims (rare, vitara)

Price: £1000 on the nose..  (this will be going on Fleabay now as well) and i am always willing to negotiate with the regulars on here if someone is interested hit me up in a PM or on facebook if you have me added.

[Image: IMAG0688.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0689.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0690.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0691.jpg]
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: 205 1.9XUD gearbox mounted RH5, front mount etc ginge191 12 5,233 14-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  Vitara commercial - not a peugeot but is an XUD toseland 11 2,675 16-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Last Post: 1616six