Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The weird 306 trailer is for sale
#1
Seen this at loads of shows, even when I was about years ago. Not sure if anyone knows who's it is? 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1321577800 
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
#2
Quote:The whole car is completely filled with led flashing and carpit underlay to try to stop the vibration

So how do flashing LEDs reduce vibration then? Itwasntme
#3
Think you'll find he can't spell and meant to say lead, though what he would be doing with lead is a mystery.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
#4
Indeed...though its probably the most waterproof 306 about now.... lol

At least the 'carpit' should dampen the vibrations though... I thought everything had spellcheck these days as well! Confused
#5
(09-04-2015, 09:56 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Indeed...though its probably the most waterproof 306 about now.... lol

At least the 'carpit' should dampen the vibrations though...  I thought everything had spellcheck these days as well! Confused

Some of us don't have it on. Or auto correct.

I say that as someone who can spell though lol
#6
Thing is the exterior of it actually looks great, I reckon it could be saved if you ripped all the shit out and put it back to standard. Trailer is win, especially if it had OEM lights.
#7
Noticed that the giant power cables run right across the engine. I wouldn't be happy with that.
#8
Yeah been forsale for agggggeeess
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#9
Right now, i am so tempted!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
#10
Man, I bet that's been ragged about with a lot of weight in there...and towing weight! The trailer is cool, a mate of mine had these ideas way back...never found a donor and I just don't have the heart to cut a 306 in half Big Grin

I'd flog all those speakers/subs/amps/cables and put the car back to standard...mebbe talk to pug1off Big Grin

LOL ' come with 40m springs' WTF that is high ride height :o
#11
Problem with them is storage....who has space to store an extra half 306!

There was a Polo and a half back when I was going to meets and cruises, was epic tbf and drew a massive crowd, wonder if its still about...
#12
Id totally have the trailer...
#13
At least it's on a proper auction now, so it should sell cheap enough.

Needs abit of work to make it decent again, there's f*ck-all money in amps & subs these days, and they take an eternity to shift.
Stick a decent interior in it, some standard lights back on and you'll have a tidy little motor.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trailer Questions tigerstyle 4 3,104 12-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Legalities of towing a trailer. Marcus1991 14 8,847 26-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  306 Estate Trailer Alex 67 36,484 15-05-2014, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Alex

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)