Shiny bike parts!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Shiny bike parts!
Im selling my bike frame and a few other parts as I've just upgraded to a full sus.

[attachment=22577]

Dialled bikes Prince Albert frame in Kawasaki green
This is a bloody fantastic frame made by a small Surrey based company. Frames are very well made and despite being steel, are VERY light. The spec from the website is as follows...

Quote:Sizes: 15”, 17” and 19”
Tubing: Reynolds 853 top tube & downtube; Reynolds 631 head tube; Reynolds 725 seat tube; 4130 cro-moly seat stays and chain stays
Effective Top Tube Lengths: 15” = 22.5”; 17” = 23.25”; 19” = 24”
Head Angle: 70 degrees
Seat Angle: 73 degrees
Chain Stay Length: 16.73”
BB Height: 12.2”
Seat Post Size: 27.2mm
Seat Clamp Size: 30mm
Front Mech Size: 28.6mm top pull
BB Shell: 73mm
Max Rear Disc Size: 185mm
Colours: red, grey, light blue and black
Price: £425
including UK mainland delivery
(excludes Scottish Highlands)

These are priced at £425 delivered. Bearing in mind that despite the fact this one is about a year old, it has only been ridden for 5-7 hours. Its virtually spotless and brand new and I'm after £300 delivered for it.

Fox Float 32 forks
Again, selling due to upgrade. They are in very good condition, hold air perfectly, do not leak any oil and were serviced roughly 10 riding hours ago. The stickers are peeling so look a bit tatty but i have just ordered a new sticker pack for them so this will be sent with the forks. Anyone that knows their bikes knows Fox forks are one of the best and i can safely say these ride fantastically as you would expect. They are 130mm travel so perfectly suited to the PA frame I'm selling (will do a deal if you buy both Wink ) and have rebound adjust and trail adjust. They are setup to my weight at 85kg but any bike shop can pump them up/down for a drink or you can pick up your own shock pump cheap.
The latest model is £399 on CRC on sale currently. These aren't the latest model but still fetch £200-230 on eBay. Im after £175 delivered.

Shimano Saint cranks
Again, anyone that knows their bikes knows these cranks. Very light hollow forged i believe. As you can see from the photo, they are well worn but they are still spot on. 3 chain rings are worn but still have plenty of life. One of the lock bolts is snapped but needs drilling out. Ive always ran then with just one and never had an issue. Ill drill the bolt out so you just need to bang a new bolt into them. £30 delivered

Hope M4 Front and rear brakes
Saying it again, anyone that knows their bikes knows what hope brakes are all about. These are the old Black and gold original mono block 4 piston calipers so have seen a lot of trails but are still spot on as you would expect from hope. They don't leak any fluid, had a fluid change 5 riding hours ago and stop on a pin no matter how much heat you get in them. Front pads are virtually new (genuine) and rears still have plenty of meat. Rear disc is 180 genuine hope saw disc and front is 203mm cheap disc both with plenty of life. The front calliper was originally a 180mm but I've used an adaptor to take a 203. I also have the original disc (again a 180 hope disc) so this will be included so the choice is yours.
They have the standard plastic coated hoses and theres no leaks anywhere. Sets of these go for about £150 on ebay, I'm after £120 delivered

Ltd edition DMR V8 Pedals
Standard v8 pedals but in ltd edition luminous green. Few marks where the bikes been put down but nothing major. Bearings spot on and greased regularly so no play at all as V8s do seem to suffer from!
£20 delivered

All parts are used to do have marks but nothing major. If you also see anything else on the bike you want or want the whole bike, let me know. Im happy to do deals on several parts!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Update. Bike is up for sale as a whole for £350 if anyone is interested Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: shiny parts Teddy 2 1,083 01-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Teddy
  FOR SALE: Misc Bike parts Carlos182 2 1,308 21-06-2012, 06:59 AM