Interstellar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interstellar
Just watched this, almost 3 hours long but its that good I didn't feel the need to get up for owt. Its a very very good film and supposedly accurate to what physicist's theorise the situations in the film would be like.
 Just had to share Big Grin
Thanks given by:
CSB? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i need to watch it... :/
Thanks given by:
It's ok I guess

Thought he got abit mugged off by his daughter at the end and kinda confusing with the different time s.

(06-04-2015, 06:04 PM)Eeyore Wrote: i need to watch it... :/

I could just tell you and save you 3 hours 
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Other half watched it while I watched the footy, not my thing but apparently quite good

Other half watched it while I watched the footy, not my thing but apparently quite good
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
Not sure what CSB means Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2015, 07:22 PM)Uberderv Wrote: Not sure what CSB means Smile

[Image: cool-story-bro-2_zps43d8efbb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Most of it was good but got a bit silly and surreal at the end for my liking.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2015, 07:42 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 07:22 PM)Uberderv Wrote: Not sure what CSB means Smile

[Image: cool-story-bro-2_zps43d8efbb.jpg]

Ha ha OK Smile
Thanks given by:
Went to see it it the cinema, came out speechles! Bought it on blu ray the other day and watched it again, I'd personally put it in one of the best/favourite films I've seen!
No smoke, No poke!
Thanks given by:
I got 45 minutes to an hour into it, got bored, gave up.
Thanks given by:
I think its great its an original story. Which is a rare thing now days and you say the last part is to surreal well, the truth is its unknown but is possible as anything possible is possible acorrding to Murphys law.

The best thing about it is the sound track. Take off in a plane listening to that and you won't be bored.

Its one of those films you walk out of going what is the point in anything, its like the Matrix in that regard.

But I would highly suggest adding this to your watch list.
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2015, 08:13 PM)RA306 Wrote: I think its great its an original story. Which is a rare thing now days and you say the last part is to surreal well, the truth is its unknown but is possible as anything possible is possible acorrding to Murphys law.

The best thing about it is the sound track. Take off in a plane listening to that and you won't be bored.

Its one of those films you walk out of going what is the point in anything, its like the Matrix in that regard.

But I would highly suggest adding this to your watch list.

Back when I were a lad, I walked out of the cinema after watching the Matrix thinking the same thing. I was totally speechless how good it was. Wish I had watched Interstellar at the cinema but don't get the chance nowadays Smile  Gravity is next on t list.
Thanks given by:
Yeah exactly.

Errmm
Gravity is a great film it does have its flaws however. The best things about it are the audio transitions and free flowing camera work plus the visual fx
Thanks given by:
On the 'to watch' list, I love Chris Nolan films and SciFi films so this should tick all the right boxes!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Yup I've been told Gravity is a great film but we'll see.

Chris Nolan has directed some brilliant films, the batman trilogy especially Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2015, 08:34 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Most of it was good but got a bit silly and surreal at the end for my liking.

Agree, I love the theory and the story, but got the impression that things were sped up a bit towards the end to benefit the length of (an already long) film.

You definitely don't need a degree in physics to understand it but at the same time lots of people "don't get it" which is either a lack of comprehension on their part or (more worryingly) a lack of intellect! 

Certainly not a film you would watch more than once imo.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2015, 11:30 PM)C.A.R. Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 08:34 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Most of it was good but got a bit silly and surreal at the end for my liking.

Agree, I love the theory and the story, but got the impression that things were sped up a bit towards the end to benefit the length of (an already long) film.

You definitely don't need a degree in physics to understand it but at the same time lots of people "don't get it" which is either a lack of comprehension on their part or (more worryingly) a lack of intellect! 

Certainly not a film you would watch more than once imo.

Don't want to spoil it so won't say anything about the ending other than to agree it did kind of feel very rushed and tacked onto the end of what was a pretty long film.

Just sort of "oh yeah btw all this shit happened too" kind of thing.

I did enjoy it overall though, it was alright and at least different to the norm.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: