206 Vortex wheels on a 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
206 Vortex wheels on a 306
Hi all, 

I've just bought some track tyres and wheels to go onto my 206, and so will be moving my 17" Vortex wheels onto the 306.

Can someone tell me definitively what I need to have them fit properly? As far as I know the offset is different, and so will ideally be needing 10mm - 15mm spacers and a set of bolts to match. 

Any general advice on the subject, or any links to best places to obtain such items would be great. 

Cheers Smile 
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
I had the same wheels on my last 306, I used 16mm hubcentric spacers all round with 205/40 tyres, and obviously longer bolts,

you put it in the wrong section btw
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the reply.

As regards being in thr wrong section, exterior seems fitting?
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Which section did you think it should be in then my-first-306? I'd have put it here as well tbh.

Get this instead of longer bolts. You know it makes sense. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think "back in the day" I used 20mm spacers

Just out of interest what wheel/tryes combo did you go for.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
The Vortex's have new Michelin Pilot Exalto 2's, great tyre. My track wheels are Team Dynamics Pro Race 2's on brand new Federal 595 RSR's.

It was a toss up between them and Nankang NS2-R's. The Federals won purely as they were slightly cheaper on Camskill. Both are well reviewed, and although I'm not expecting premium levels of performance, they will do for my budget 206 Smile

My days of £400 are on hold until I get a proper track car.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: