spivision?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spivision?
hi guys
just a quick question, anyone heard of or used spi vision apparently its like a legal version of fly eye
thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
It just looks exactly the same as flyeyes honestly. I thought flyeyes was supposedly legal, although I still wouldn't want to be reducing light output in any way.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2015, 04:12 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: It just looks exactly the same as flyeyes honestly. I thought flyeyes was supposedly legal, although I still wouldn't want to be reducing light output in any way.

I thought they were legal to but theres stories of people getting fines from traffic cops Huh
Thanks given by:
Can't say I've heard that but honestly, what's the point? Looks marginally better at risk of potentially being fined and not being able to see as well. Black masks look great and still have the same light output as stock, win-win in my eyes.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2015, 04:54 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Can't say I've heard that but honestly, what's the point? Looks marginally better at risk of potentially being fined and not being able to see as well. Black masks look great and still have the same light output as stock, win-win in my eyes.

thanks for the advice mate, its just a few people on other forums that im on say they've been stopped by traffic cops at night but that's probably just either a picky officer or a bored officer lol
Thanks given by: