Rallye aux belt setup

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rallye aux belt setup
As per title :-)

There's also another option that came on lesser cars with xu engines without A/C that I'd be interested in, it replaces the entire alternator mount with a smaller one.
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
Got a picture? I might have one knocking about from my old XUD if it's the same.
Thanks given by:
I'll dig something up.
The rallye aux setup only consists of a guide pulley and a belt tensioner, psa item numbers 5751.32 and 5751.33.
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-Ra...27fc56fcea
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the tip!

This is one of the pieces I'm on the lookout for, not for the rallye setup but something more sinister :-)
[Image: ca1b7ae64ee99c9a710d61d27ceb707d.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately i missed out on the eBay auction because easter holiday haltered my money transfer between my two banks, and someone else nicked it from under my nose Sad

So still on the lookout for this!
Thanks given by:
No longer needed! Decided to delete pas instead so I'll go down another route.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Rallye aux setup/ solid lower pulley kentiiboii 9 2,128 26-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: cully