Raising 306 rear beam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raising 306 rear beam
Ok guys,

So I wan't the rear raised up on the 306 HDI. It's currently sat at about -70mm which is just too much. 

I have seen the method, and I know how to remove the torsion bars etc, but I need this done reasonably quickly. Is there anywhere locally to me (Bristol-Bath) that anyone can recommend to do this? Also, any idea of cost. 

Thanks for any response.

Pebbles. 
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
i would offer my services but im not really local to you. If you know how and what your doing why dont you have a go at attempting it your self?
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the reply mate.

It all boils down to wanting it done reasonably quickly (the car is my old mans, and he's getting old bless him) and not having a massive amount of time available myself due to work.

I think I will have a bash at it soon though. I've got the tools and plenty to help me, I'm just being lazy.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Raising a car....raising a car...raising...car....car....raising...
No that just doesn't sit right with me ...raising ...unlowering...better but the idea gives me the shakes
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2015, 10:51 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Raising a car....raising a car...raising...car....car....raising...
No that just doesn't sit right with me ...raising ...unlowering...better but the idea gives me the shakes

its a very confusing concept isnt it.... think of it as dechavving and im sure that makes more sense.
Thanks given by:
on a 306 1999/2000 estate ph3 what is the proper ride height, with standard tyres and pressures,  measured from the road to the wheel arch please......

there are some local 306's which have been lowered and imho look daft and beggin for a pull from the old bill, not to mention a tap from the sleeping variety....sorry if this upsets some but.......
Thanks given by:
Tbh, i need to do the same, but I think i may need to refurb the beam at the same time. My estate looks like its dragging its arse everywhere! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2015, 04:32 PM)pug306driver Wrote: on a 306 1999/2000 estate ph3 what is the proper ride height, with standard tyres and pressures,  measured from the road to the wheel arch please......

there are some local 306's which have been lowered and imho look daft and beggin for a pull from the old bill, not to mention a tap from the sleeping variety....sorry if this upsets some but.......

Beam height is measured from top shock bolt holes to the bottom and should be around 320mm or 310mm for -30mm lowered
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
Bring it round nobber i'll do it ........ txt me....

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the replies you bunch of funny buggers! Haha Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear beam ...the good and the bad Mighty306 35 15,031 23-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Rear Beam Pgtips 1 1,353 26-06-2020, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Rear beam rebuild MOK 21 6,422 18-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Last Post: MOK