rear wheel liner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rear wheel liner
Rainbow 
Hi all.
 Just come to wash/polish my pug and realised there is no wheel arch liner on the passenger side rear. There is one on other side, is this normal? Your comments welcome. 
Thanks given by:
If it's a phase 3 hatchback then should have them in both !
Thanks given by:
Its a ph3 estate as in his profile lol...so yes its normal not to have a full liner there. Check for inner arch rust around the seatbelt mount!!
Thanks given by:
(16-03-2015, 11:40 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Its a ph3 estate as in his profile lol...so yes its normal not to have a full liner there.  Check for inner arch rust around the seatbelt mount!!

I guess there hard to come by, id like to get hold of one
[Image: e0d4ac7c-727f-46a8-ae0c-d4a324a8a667_zpsyn3ibroz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah very hard for an estate, its only the very late estates that got them, 51 plates on usually. You might be able to bodge a hatch one in and still use the longer lower section from the estate one.
Thanks given by:
I used one off a five door on mine. Rammed the bugger in then trimmed where it needed. Works a treat
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeh its normal but not correct. They didnt fit them from the factory... and it causes the seatbelt mounting point to rust and be unsafe.
Thanks given by:
(16-03-2015, 01:03 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Yeh its normal but not correct. They didnt fit them from the factory... and it causes the seatbelt mounting point to rust and be unsafe.

Cheers for that.   The search is now on to find same, and look for rust near seatbelt. Angry
Thanks given by:
if its ok, bang a load of stone chip in before you add a guard in there.
Thanks given by:
(16-03-2015, 06:29 PM)procta Wrote: if its ok, bang a load of stone chip in before you add a guard in there.

Thanks mate. Your a chip off the old block!! Seriously I was thinking of the same to do. Cheers
Thanks given by: