For sale - Samsung 840 EVO 120gb SSD.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale - Samsung 840 EVO 120gb SSD.
If anyone is after one, I've a new Samsung 840 EVO SSD here, 120gb - I bought it just over a week ago for an upgrade job for somebody, but ended up using a smaller drive for it instead.
 It's boxed with the CD/manual/warranty, etc, the box has been opened, but otherwise it's as new.

After £50 ono
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I'd have snapped this up if I had some money! Why you sell this when I'm skint?! Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I waited specifically until you were skint just to piss you off Wink
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
256gb SSD by Crucial are £63 NEW on eBay.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Only BIN I can see is £68, and it's for an MX100...
There's a lot of cheaper SSD's out there, I've a Verbatim drive here you can have for a tenner if you like, 120gb, it was plugged in, tested, and put back in the box, barely used.
It's completely shit, but hey, it's cheaper than the Samsung...
Thanks given by:
You are correct Rip, £68, my bad!

Quote:If you ask how MX100 compares to Samsung 840 EVO, I’d say that the MX100 is a slightly better bang for the bucks.

http://www.custompcguide.net/the-differe...-m550-ssd/

256gb SSD, £68 new: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151616018944

I'll shut up now. Must be p1ssing you off. ninja
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Not really, I'll take an 840 over an MX100 every day of the week - faster writes (not to mention an order of magnitude lower long period write delays - which is what makes the verbatim so shite), RAPID mode, well proven long term reliability, less power draw (particularly when idling, so if it's going in a netbook or laptop the battery lasts long) there's a reason they still command the price they do, the cheapest BIN 840 EVO on the bay is £66.22.....

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/storage...b-review/2

You can go and get a nice Kingston V300 even cheaper if you like. So long as you don't mind Kingston swapping in their cheap, poorly performing modules in occasionally without telling when they're not making enough of the decent ones....
Thanks given by:
840's are the better ones I believe, that's what I was told when building my new system last month.
Thanks given by:
£45 'fore it hits ebay.
Thanks given by:
Bugger it, yeebay it is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-840-EV...1507584927?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Brand new Samsung galaxy s5 Paul_13 5 1,370 13-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  New Samsung Galaxy S5 Ben_w 6 1,223 13-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  FOR SALE: 32" Samsung LED HD TV Niall 0 697 03-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Niall