Close shave..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close shave..
On way home from work on a 50mph single carrigeway road, car coming towards me broke hard i assume, car behind that swerved infront of me as they obviously couldnt stop in time, hense me thinking oh shit, slamming brakes on and swerving to my near side.

Honestly must of been an inch in it, proper brown trouser moment..

Anyway no damage done, just rather shakey at the moment!
Thanks given by:
I watched an accident happen on a 70mph dual carriageway today...proper shit me up tbh!

I'd just come off that piece of road as I felt ill, turned round the roundabout and came back the same way and while I was glancing in the RVM heard a loud smash, looked forward and there was a new shape Fiesta in the central reservation barrier (bearing in mind I was next to it in the fast lane in the opposite direction) with two old people in it, both moving fortunately, the old guy picking the side airbag off of his arm....

I could not believe how close I'd come to it, if Id been 5 minutes later I could've been in it! Confused

Edit - Even made the local news lol - http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/11837...servation/
Thanks given by:
Mrs Piggy has this only two weeks ago, she had to almost ditch it to avoid the muppet on the wrong side!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone from dundee or close? Seid' 1 922 24-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Seid'