My mot today. Thoughts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mot today. Thoughts?
Bets if its gonna pass. I'm a tester and to be honest with you the only issue I foresee is a warped brake. Maybe of which I have a replacement drum coming up after the mot lol.

Ps my boss is the sort of person that would take a bulb out and put q broken one in just for a failure and a laugh with me.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
How come you dont mot it yourself?
Thanks given by:
Its passed with two stupid advisories. 1. Oil leak 2. Rubbing arch liner when jacked up. (arch liner us screwed not axle)

I never mot my own vehicles. Although you can it can lead to major issues down the line if you got pulled and did genuinely miss something.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
mint!
Thanks given by:
Aww, I was gonna say pass with 1 advisory, same as mine. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think my boss likes being pedantic with me just for laughs to be fair. But main thing is its passed. Last mot as a 1.9
Thanks given by:
Nice one!

Must admit, I never knew you could MOT your own cars as a tester, seems a bit daft lol.
Thanks given by:
Well it works on sort of a points system. Sort of. From what our local vosa bloke says. If you miss something minor on someone else car its a slap on the wrist and a telling off. If you miss something minor on yours its a f*ck off huge bollocking. Not worth the risk. I'm only human and may genuinely miss something.
Thanks given by:
If nothing else, in my eyes it's always good to have someone else cast their eye over the car once a year even without the potential conflict of interest and liability issues that would come from MOT'ing your own car.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Totally agree with that. Its a good idea. Imo I don't think you should be allowed to test your own car.
Thanks given by:
likewise, I wont mot my own cars; nobody can ever accuse you of just writing out a pass for yourself. the only time I did mot my own car was for a quality control test.................and I failed it !!!

only fog bulb and a droplink but that's the way it goes, test, fail,repair on site,retest ,pass.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Thoughts chylledapps 15 3,587 24-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Last Post: chylledapps
  Thoughts on mk1 mx5 Jtrigga 34 11,294 18-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob