Td04 13t for sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Td04 13t for sale
Everyone who knows me and actually reads the forum knows that I picked this up cheap as hell. I'm looking £50 no offers. Great condition all standard. Can supply with with gt15 manifold if need be. Can post at extra cost.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
would this fit hdi
Thanks given by:
It's not ideal for a hdi imo
Thanks given by:
It will need adaptor plates making regardless of application. Xud or hdi. Some people don't like the hdi td04s though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Is it off an impreza yeah? Im interested if you post to ireland. Any play?

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
No play, I can post to Ireland if you give me an address. And yes its off an Impreza. Completely standard as well.
Thanks given by:
got a pic of it? wondering what it'd need to go on an M51D25, it has a slightly smaller TD04 as standard but might be a different orientation.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
These are the photos. Just uploading more now

And this one

And this one

Sorry had to do one at a time due to phone. Hope these help
Thanks given by:
Well lad thanks for the reply. Ill take it, ill pm you Smile

Thanks given by:
Sold?

My bro is interested if not.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Not sold. His welcome to it. Got it here ready to post out.
Thanks given by:
Well lad im buyin it.

Thanks given by:
Sold pending payment
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates CJ_Derv 223 99,157 09-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  td04 for sale Mac22 7 2,068 28-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  td04 for sale vgc £75 ono pugmanxud 1 1,050 13-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Last Post: pugmanxud