Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
(25-03-2015, 10:08 AM)welshpug Wrote: not sure if you know about this bit but with 2k you really should wear a proper spraying suit, the nasty shit in it will permeate through your clothes and can make you seriously ill.

bit late now youve sprayed it though, got lucky!

Am more than aware of 2k spraying risks, hence using a new air fed mask, gloves and shields, Im sure wearing normal clothes if you were doing it as a job would be a bad plan (although I know of many that have / do!) but given a one off like this, Its a risk I took, obviously dont use my video as a guide as to how you should do it, but there you go.

(25-03-2015, 10:21 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I cant believe how shocking those wheels are! Did you not notice at the time to be ale to send them back?

Also just out of interest why did you go for berlingo steels rather than 406 steels, did you prefer the look or want the bigger webs between holes?

Yeah noticed instantly, couldn't get any response from the guy, started posting on his facebook page for answer, and got blocked, so just gave up, end of the day hes not going to give me a refund, and after eventually speaking to him his only offer was to "try them again"... but after seeing the job he did the first time round, I wouldnt trust him to touch them again, so just gave up / took it as a loss...steer WELL clear is all i can say, absolute joke! Even the paint is hilarious, they have covered like 0.1 miles of pushing around the yard so far, and had one wash, and one wheel has lost 25% of its paint already, and all 4 have all cracked up (some kind of enamal paint i think)... What a tool!

http://www.bandedsteelwheels.co.uk - DO NOT TOUCH with a barchpole!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 25-03-2015, 01:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,592 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave