Posts: 594
Threads: 25
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Leeds
Car Model/Spec: Vectra & Berlingo
Not sure if this sin the correct section but here goes...
I'm retro fitting cruise control to my 63 plate Citreon Berlingo. Just reading up online and I will need Lexia Software to activate it once I've fitted the switch. Is this just same as Peugeot Planet? Or if I need the Citreon Software where can I get it?
Cheers
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Citroen software is normally on the same disc as the peugeot one. Its identical just with different info for the different models.
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 594
Threads: 25
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Leeds
Car Model/Spec: Vectra & Berlingo
Nice one cheers!
Where can I buy it from? I'll need the lead for the laptop too.
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Just search peugeot planet on eBay and see what comes up. Lots do normally
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 594
Threads: 25
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Leeds
Car Model/Spec: Vectra & Berlingo
22-02-2015, 07:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2015, 07:50 AM by 306carter.)
Found it for around £90? With cables ect.
But it says it will only work on a 32 bit operating system! Both my laptops are 64 is there a way around this?