opdeatheaters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opdeatheaters
Anyone else been following this?
Thanks given by:
Saw they were going to 'picket' these peoples houses but didn't hear anything past then, is there an update since then?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Was working when they were meeting in Edinburgh or would have gone even if just to see what they were going do
Old enough to know better
Young enough to do it anyway

wishes he had started a rescue project thread
Thanks given by:
A little but only in the mainstream news. Effectively they made a massive thing of it all these people supposed to be meeting up and it turned out to be just 30 of the great unwashed shouting outside the BBC who evidently were expecting them.

Think there was more coppers than protesters
Thanks given by:
I don't think the protesting part was the 'massive thing' it's more about what the whole operation represents. It's about time someone did something, frankly!
Thanks given by:
"It's about time someone did something"

No its not. It was about the time someone did something 20+ years ago.
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2015, 05:58 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: "It's about time someone did something"

No its not. It was about the time someone did something 20+ years ago.

Well, obviously! But you know what i mean. The people who should've been doing something a long time ago, have been the ones covering it up. I think the fact there's supposedly 3 people linked with this whole 'saga' present in government at the moment is disgusting.
Thanks given by:
I've only recently found out about them and what they are about. A document explaining some very grim stuff has gone public with names and addresses etc.... Will be interesting to see if owt happens. I fully agree with what they (Anonymous) are doing. A lot of covering up has been going on and its a disgrace.

For those who don't know- www.anonhq.com/anonymous-exposing-uk-pedophilia-ring-opdeatheaters/
Thanks given by: