Trax

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trax
I dunno if anyone else has seen but Trax have changed the date of it for this year. It will now be the 19th July instead of the start of September. Bit gutting really as i like going to the show but its the weekend after Pugfest so unlikely i will go. I dunno why they changed the date Sad

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/
Thanks given by:
On my wrist I have..... 'If your a bird, im a bird' with some birds flying....
It's from the film the Notebook.... However, it does have personal meaning to me. But I think most people could relate to it in some way.....

I like ur tats.... Maybe get some dandylions blowing in the wind. I would send a pic but still don't know how lol
Heart Lita-Marie  

Xxx
Thanks given by:
(18-02-2015, 09:26 PM)Lita-Marie Wrote: On my wrist I have..... 'If your a bird, im a bird' with some birds flying....
It's from the film the Notebook.... However, it does have personal meaning to me. But I think most people could relate to it in some way.....

I like ur tats.... Maybe get some dandylions blowing in the wind. I would send a pic but still don't know how lol
Think you meant to post this in the tattoo thread haha.
Thanks given by:
Wtf. Trax is always the send off to the show season in September and was really looking forward to attending IN SEPTEMBER. I'm in Europe for two weeks around that time so won't be making it now... Great cheers organisers
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Normally my final show of the year. Crap that it's changed :-(
Thanks given by:
I've always wanted to do this,mainly for the track but the slot sell out fast and I've hear they ram the track.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whos at trax? Slam Wagon 4 1,268 08-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: ArmzSC6
  2 stand passes left for trax this weekend puglove 18 3,873 29-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy