Isofix

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isofix
Does anyone know if a 2000 hdi would have isofix ???
Thanks given by:
Should do mate
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
If they do, you should be able to see/feel them. My 2001 hdi doesn't
Thanks given by:
My 02 hdi didn't
Thanks given by:
I remember there being isofix attatchments for sale a while ago that you attatch using existing rear seat brackets/bolts

Edit : http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=150705
Thanks given by:
They were an optional extra when new...so may or may not!

My GTi6 does oddly...who buys a new '6 with a young kid... Confused
Thanks given by:
A real man Tom!
Thanks given by:
Why? Buy something old and crap to cart leaky children around in and keep the '6 free from shit and dribble! lol
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2015, 12:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Why?  Buy something old and crap to cart leaky children around in and keep the '6 free from shit and dribble! lol
how do you keep the Focus free from shit and dribble Tom? lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Why buy a cheap hatchback if you have kids? Lol its a 306, not a Ferrari Tongue
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2015, 12:26 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(17-02-2015, 12:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Why?  Buy something old and crap to cart leaky children around in and keep the '6 free from shit and dribble! lol
how do you keep the Focus free from shit and dribble Tom? lol

Full leathers so wipe clean. Wink.

(17-02-2015, 12:29 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: Why buy a cheap hatchback if you have kids? Lol its a 306, not a Ferrari Tongue

They weren't cheap new though!
Thanks given by:
I'm sure they were cheaper than most new cars, Peugeot not exactly being a high end brand.
If anything, you'd want a brand new car for your kids; increased safety etc
Cars that are messy due to kids are the result of lazy parents. I've got 2 kids and the only evidence of their existance is a baby seat in the back
Thanks given by:
They are not fitted to all, as above, was an option.

However, you can buy them separate or as a pair, I've bought a few in the past. Should be about £20 each approx.
Buy if you only have one kid, then I suggest just getting the longer section of the two for passenger side.

Unbolt rear seat, drill out metal covering, rivet in Isofix bracket and then bolt seats through it. Easy to do
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2015, 12:03 PM)Silky Wrote: They are not fitted to all, as above, was an option.

However, you can buy them separate or as a pair, I've bought a few in the past. Should be about £20 each approx.
Buy if you only have one kid, then I suggest just getting the longer section of the two for passenger side.

Unbolt rear seat, drill out metal covering, rivet in Isofix bracket and then bolt seats through it. Easy to do
Were can these be bought from? Was it second hand ones of ebay you have bought or brand new?
Thanks given by:
I'm sure I have a set Shervo.
I'll double check first thing.
Thanks given by:
Really handy this thread was here, I pick my 306 up tomorrow and had exactly the same question. If mine doesn't have them I will be looking for a set too. And some leather seats if there is such a thing for the estate. One two year old and one six weeks makes for a grotty mess.
Thanks given by:
I got a set if your interested
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2015, 05:31 PM)nikonite Wrote: One two year old and one six weeks makes for a grotty mess.

Not really. I have a 3 yr old and a 10 month old and there's zero mess in the car since having them. 
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sedan ISOFIX bars HDIkyle 8 4,613 12-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Pbalerado
  did they do isofix in sedans HDIkyle 8 3,767 06-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Pbalerado
  306 estate isofix?? Dale 7 1,706 20-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Dale