would love to meet up with another 306 owner in next few weeks
Old enough to know better
Young enough to do it anyway

wishes he had started a rescue project thread
Thanks given by:
I was up in Peebles yesterday at Glentress Forest
im sure we could get a few people together Smile
Thanks given by:
I know glentress used to go there as a child intact my parents had there wedding reception in the pub/restaurant place just at the entrance couple more interested members and we can make an official meets thread there is camping not far from there aswell if any further away members fancy the trip

Thanks given by:
Nice one, yeah was up doing a few trails on the mountain bike
Dont think theres many members that would go to Edinburgh for a meet but will have to wait and see!
Thanks given by:
how did the trials go i used to mountain bike a lot not so much these days

shame that users wont travel north off the border would be interesting convoy up the A1 might just have to travel down south one day for a meet but would have to be a big one with lots of confirmed names and someone to travel with of course

Thanks given by:
Trails were good cheers, did the blue and red, usually do the red and black but came off last year so havent been up since last July!
It is yeah, im planning on Pugfest this year if you fancy a trip down?
Thanks given by:
Great roads up your way stayed in peebles last year when I was on an mtb weekender. Epic trails aswell. Tbh its not that far a drive from the north afew hours at most.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
agreed pete not that far from t'north lol and yeah the border roads are great some lovely roads in the highlands aswell but guys from t'south would need more than one day to see them all late summer is great just as the leaves turn dry enough for good driving but winter enough for rusty views if you catch my drift

Thanks given by: