What Phase Is This?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Phase Is This?
My 306 has the circular fog lights, is fully colour-coded but does not seem to have the bolt-holes on the underside of the tailgate for connecting a spoiler. I've read that some Phase 3s were manufactured but can still have some Phase 2 parts.

Any thoughts on this, folks?

Cheers.

[Image: vjCMiK.jpg]

[Image: PrezxY.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's a full Phase 3 but because of the spec it won't ever have had a spoiler. If you want one you'll need to drill holes or just bond one on with tiger seal or similar.
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by: Gazcobain
yup, phase3 base spec.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by: Gazcobain
Ah right, I see. I thought they all had the holes on the inside regardless of whether they'd ever have had a spoiler or not.

Much appreciated, folks.
Thanks given by:
They do all have holes on the inside, covered with a black circular sticker, much higher than you expect from looking outside though so maybe you're not looking in the right place. Smile
Thanks given by:
The spoiler I got from a scrappy had four 10mm nuts holding it on through the rear screen
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2015, 10:43 AM)PugRory Wrote: The spoiler I got from a scrappy had four 10mm nuts holding it on through the rear screen

That was an older spoiler from a ph1/2. Ph3 spoilers use two T20 bolts through the metal.
Thanks given by:
Defo full PH3 mate! Mines in the exact same colour!
Mine looked the exact same until I added Ph2 rear spoiler, cyclones and debadged GLX side badges
Thanks given by:
Slightly off topic

When I was looking for a 6 I came across a late 1999 nile blue (phase 2 ) but it had Ph3 rub strips and Ph3 dials.I heard some did come out of the factory like that.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2015, 10:13 AM)Toms306 Wrote: They do all have holes on the inside, covered with a black circular sticker, much higher than you expect from looking outside though so maybe you're not looking in the right place. Smile

this!
Thanks given by:
Many thanks for all the replies, much appreciated.

Would any soul be kind enough to post a picture of where the mounting holes should be? I simply cannot see them Sad
Thanks given by: