Rubber Door Trim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rubber Door Trim
Hi All,

Not a wanted thread this yet, more of an enquiry.

[Image: IMG_3742.jpg]

You see the trim that runs along the bottom of the door? Well mine absolutely knackered. Is it possible to replace it? And if so does anyone know the best route to sourcing replacements. IE: Is it one of those (rare) things that are only pence from a main dealer or is it a hope to find one second hand job? It's just I can imagine most second hand ones are totally destroyed like this one is as well?

I didn't wanna pull at it incase it came off totally, but are they easily removed and replaced?

photo host
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
you mine the part on the side skirt? if so yes. Just pull it off and find a replacement at the scrappy.

I have two sets for my side skirts that are in good condition so you should be able to find some.
Thanks given by:
Cheers bud. Just checked ebay and they're going for £30!!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
£30? Get a pair of skirts for that! I did have some of these but think they got binned. Confused
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  205 tailgate rubber Frosty 7 2,516 09-10-2016, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Door Card & Trim Questions Orta 3 1,504 10-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  door trim part number lewisdmz 5 1,722 14-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Last Post: lewisdmz