Few odds and sods - TU short shift, S16 gear knob, OE Peugeot 6x9's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few odds and sods - TU short shift, S16 gear knob, OE Peugeot 6x9's
Nothing fancy here, just shifting some odds and sods out of the attic, first up, a pair of OE Peugeot 6x9's, made by JBL, have the usual Pug connector fitted so should be plug and play in many Peugeot models:

[attachment=22701]
[attachment=22700]

£10 for the pair.

Also have a TU quickshift linkage - nothing particular fancy, just a modified OE rod with shortened upper and fitted with a longer, adjustable length lower pivot. I did put new phosphor bronze bearings in there along with a machined shoulder bolt to give a very tight, play free fit though.
 The ball pivot in the middle has been adjusted to remove as much slop as possible and runs a high-viscosity damping gel with graphite to take up remaining clearance when it gets warm, and keep everything smooth. You can probably tell I was quite anal about having a nice gearshift Big Grin
 It's fitted with an S16 leather and aluminium gearknob which I bought brand new from the dealers, so it's an OE leather part - not some cheap ebay PVC thing - and it hasn't had much wear since, as you can see it's in fantastic condition:

[attachment=22702]
[attachment=22703]
[attachment=22704]
[attachment=22705]

I'd like £25 ono for the pair together, but I might split if someone wants the linkage and someone else wants the gearknob.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I want that knob!
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Everyone does, but do you want some of the car parts too? Big Grin
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Ripp why dont you just send me all your tu parts and have this over and done with?
Paypal on wednesday for the knob and short sift good for you?
Thanks given by:
Haha, should have done, you want an ally block, ported head, lightened flywheel, kevlar clutch and a single linkage gearbox too? Big Grin

Linkage and gearknob provisionally sold then.
Thanks given by:
Would love them how about £4.21 and a snickers?
Thanks given by:
A normal snickers, or one with extra nuts?
Thanks given by:
I have both but I need one to keep my figure up
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot gear knob ash23 0 785 31-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Last Post: ash23
  Free odds and sods - Collection only mackat 0 1,023 12-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: mackat
  Few odds and ends C2K 10 2,419 28-06-2015, 09:41 PM
Last Post: C2K