Exhaust or Induction kit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaust or Induction kit
Hi looking for some opinions, don't know whether to pop an exhaust on or just go with an induction kit. What do people think is better or would you go both. Would like to hear what people think  Thanks all
Thanks given by:
For a 1.4? Neither will give any performance increase, if you want noise though whack both on Wink
No smoke, No poke!
Thanks given by:
Both. Though induction noise is better and cheaper, so that's what I'd do first lol. Then a shiny backbox for a bit more noise when money allows. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
So.... this has been answered in your other thread. Neither will turn it into a rocket ship. The air filter is easy to fit. You can remove the filter from the airbox and then just put the filter directoly onto the box inlet.

For the exhaust.... its probably not decatting as its not going to free up much power. Id say just get a straight through centre section or a different back box...

oh and moved the right section...
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2015, 11:54 AM)Eeyore Wrote: So.... this has been answered in your other thread. Neither will turn it into a rocket ship. The air filter is easy to fit. You can remove the filter from the airbox and then just put the filter directoly onto the box inlet.

For the exhaust.... its probably not decatting as its not going to free up much power. Id say just get a straight through centre section or a different back box...

oh and moved the right section...

Sound, not looking to do much really as wanna get a diesel 306 later in the year, just wanna make it sound nice and lower it for now that's good advice in terms of the exhaust as wasn't sure what would benefit it. What would you say would be the best diesel model to look out for later in the year? Not that clued up with the 306 models to be honest

(09-02-2015, 11:53 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Both.  Though induction noise is better and cheaper, so that's what I'd do first lol.  Then a shiny backbox for a bit more noise when money allows. Big Grin

Thanks mate have seen an induction kit for around 60 quid, not gonna be super for that money I don't think but if it will improve the sound then that's what ill do first I think.
Thanks given by:
If not going to make any more power get it decatted then at least you can have fun popping flames lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2015, 02:08 AM)7057sam Wrote: If not going to make any more power get it decatted then at least you can have fun popping flames lol

Haha probly only get a lighters worth out of it anyway if I decat it. Problem with having a 1.4 lol
Thanks given by:
£60 is expensive... Bought a Gti6 one for almost half that lol. Its a 1.4, a cheap universal cone will be good enough. Smile
Thanks given by:
you wont be popping flames in a 1.4... dream on.

Right. any old filter will do. £15 at the most for the induction.

Exhaust.... get a sportex straight through centre pipe for £70 or so. £85 and youve got both!

Fit the airfilter like this remembering to take the old one out of the box...

[Image: 2011-08-02185923.jpg]

and get this pipe and some new clamps and some exhaust putty.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-1-...51cbb1c079
Thanks given by:
Can probably get the induction kit for even less than £15. all the ebay "brand" ones are the same anyway
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by: