Cherry Red 306 Rallye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherry Red 306 Rallye
I bought this car July 2014. Unfortunately, whilst driving it home a bolt got stuck between the water pump sprocket and the casing(which in turn pulled the tensioner off and the belt) . I originally planned on putting a new engine in, but then I was having problems with my daily which led me to buy a new car. I also need to spend some money on the gti track car, I no longer have the money to spend on this Rallye.

The car had covered 115k when I bought it, I only drove it home. I cannot check the exact mileage as the battery is dead.

Conditioned gearbox at 88k. (On the way home I was amazed by the gearbox which led me to sift through the history to find out what had been done) On the way home the car was perfect it felt solid (until about 5 miles away when the problem happened).

The car still has MOT until March. No tax as per new rules. The body is rust free. All tyres are good plenty of tread. Come with 2 keys central locking works :O

There is a dent on offside rear quarter... The car has minor dings in other places but as you can see from the picture it looks nice.

The car is fine to be towed, or it can be taken away on a trailer.

Link to previous for sale thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread....065&page=1
Link to project thread (even though I didn't get very far.... all the seats and plastics are back in now though: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=25100

Looking for £650

Unfortunately, I can only post one picture as the uploading system doesn't get on with the laptop  Dodgy ....

But for anyone who wants to see more or is interested if you give me your email I will get back to you...
Thanks given by:
Can you email me plenty of pics of the inside and any paintwork / bodywork damage please? I have a welsh friend looking for a rallye project Smile

matt15051990@hotmail.com
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Could you pm me your phone number/email my mates really interested cheers
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks sam. Didnt think to look on here.
Could you send me a contact number mate. Very interested in this if its still available
Thanks given by:
Sold.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cherry Red(ish) Rallye 306 Atterz 3 1,838 15-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Last Post: crumpy
  1999 306 Cherry red rallye Ben_w 17 3,801 02-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Cherry Red 306 Rallye £800 MY95 21 4,781 23-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Last Post: MY95