Scorpion on a 6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scorpion on a 6
Does anyone have a nice video of a scorpion exhaust on a 6 - preferably running through the rev ranges - inside and out?

Can't really get an idea from these:

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Danny (midnightclub) he had a scorpion on his. Have a look for his project thread as im sure he had some videos

Here you go

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2907&page=9
Thanks given by:
Nice one Frosty!

That sounds yummy!

Thanks given by:
I did like mine more than it like my current Magnex though the Magnex is lovely on track Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
can you lads not get janspeed systems for these?
Thanks given by:
A personal preference would be a mongoose system, but £40 for a scorpion over stock was a bargain. Considering the stock was about to fall apart.
Thanks given by:
I have a scorpion with no mid silencer and it sounds simply fantastic.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2015, 09:49 AM)RetroPug Wrote: I have a scorpion with no mid silencer and it sounds simply fantastic.

Excellent - Thats what I like to hear! Smile
Did you feel any performance drop/gain?
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2015, 11:44 PM)mackat Wrote:
(31-01-2015, 09:49 AM)RetroPug Wrote: I have a scorpion with no mid silencer and it sounds simply fantastic.

Not really. I had the centre section made for me by an exhaust place in stainless steel. The mid silencer doesn't change the volume by much, but changes the tone a fair bit.

Make sure the join between the cat and the centre section is good though, the flange on my cat is flaking to bits and causing a drop in midrange torque and changing the noise for the worse now. Sad
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by: mackat
(01-02-2015, 08:15 AM)RetroPug Wrote:

Not really. I had the centre section made for me by an exhaust place in stainless steel. The mid silencer doesn't change the volume by much, but changes the tone a fair bit.

Make sure the join between the cat and the centre section is good though, the flange on my cat is flaking to bits and causing a drop in midrange torque and changing the noise for the worse now. Sad

Cool thanks!
Will be keeping the original cat.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 08:51 AM)mackat Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 08:15 AM)RetroPug Wrote:

Cool thanks!
Will be keeping the original cat.

I have the original cat. The outlet pipe of the OEM cat is corroded and has flaky holes in it.

Project Thread
Thanks given by: mackat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  scorpion gti6 straight pipe on the 1.8 xs ?? jjenn20 6 1,165 25-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore