Are you kidding me!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you kidding me!
Went out too see this today! Pissed off isn't the word big scratch! And dent in the corner 
[attachment=21364]

[attachment=21365]
Thanks given by:
Bastards!!!
Thanks given by:
Well that's shit! Sad

Where was it?
Thanks given by:
Sad People are shit.
Thanks given by:
What a bunch o wankers. Got cctv there?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2015, 11:54 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Bastards!!!

I'm fuming! Seems like it's just top coat so need to try get rid of it Sad

(27-01-2015, 11:55 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Well that's shit!  Sad

Where was it?

Either at the gym last night or outside my house :/ 
Thanks given by:
Bloody scumbags. I hope it doesn't set you back too much.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Harsh mate, some people are just complete arses. Had a similar thing happen to my dt, some mug keyed the whole passenger side of the car. Managed to make it a bit better than it was, but never got rid of it completely. Hope you have better luck with yours.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
FFS

Bad luck mate, things like this make you me very weary of where I park.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I parked in Sainsburys the other day, away from everyone, at least 4 spaces either side of me. Come back to the car to see someone parked next to me :/ I specifically go there so nowhere goes near it.
Thanks given by:
good luck mate. Not likely to be from a trolley is it?
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2015, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: good luck mate. Not likely to be from a trolley is it?

No it couldn't be as I was either at the gym or home there's no shops by my gym just a cinema and some restaurants 
Thanks given by:
Oh I dunno...see trolleys in some odd places! lol

Its gotta be something metal to make that scratch though, its not just a plastic bumper. I'd guess a lorry/van/trailer was reversing and clipped it, they may not even have noticed. As above, is there any cctv at home? There almost certainly will be at the gym.
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2015, 05:24 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I dunno...see trolleys in some odd places! lol

Its gotta be something metal to make that scratch though, its not just a plastic bumper.  I'd guess a lorry/van/trailer was reversing and clipped it, they may not even have noticed.  As above, is there any cctv at home?  There almost certainly will be at the gym.

Yeah going gym today so will ask to see if they have any footage 
Thanks given by:
Hopefully they do then. Smile

Could be worse though, I saw the aftermath of a crash in Tesco carpark yesterday, I actually heard it as I pulled out of a space but thought nothing of it...got the exit junction and there were 2 cars in crash stance and lumps of plastic and shattered glass everywhere, cant have been more than a 10mph impact as both were at a 90 degree corner and I was amazed how much damage was done!
Thanks given by:
Damn man mindless bastards, it's people like that are the reason why i park my car as far down the car park as i can go well at least far enough away from the rest of the cars in the car park anyway. makes me sick damn f*ck wits.
The Peugeot 306 is very much like forrest gumps box of chocolates, You never know what's going to f*ck up next.lmao
Thanks given by:
Gym at cribbs? Should have cctv, its just if they will let you check it.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Some places won't let you see the cctv. Even if you do the police will do f*ck all, happened to a mate of mine, obviously saw the woman hit his car, get out to check the damage, then get back in and drive off. Yet police kinda shrugged it off with 'we've opened a case' or whatever they do..

Hope you sort it though!
Thanks given by:
If someone hit my car and owned up to it and offered to pay for it I'd be really sad about the car but not angry with them as they've admitted a mistake and offered to correct it.

Damaging someone else's property extensively and then just leaving it because you think the chances of them catching you are slim just shows you have no moral compass and are a total twat if the chance of getting caught is the only thing stopping you being a twat.

I hope you get the bastard who did this and I think you should report it to the police if you get their registration number.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Yeah sadly I had no idea till this morning if I can see the footage then I'll get the plate if I can and report it, trying to get my car to how I want it and this shit happens :/ ringing a few body shops tomorrow to get a quote 
Thanks given by: