SOLD :)
Another quick bump, want this gone this week - £400

Bumping the thread as I need it gone

Still standard, with 88K on the clock.
MOT'd until October 2016

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Ahhh break I and sell me the front door cards please? Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(26-01-2015, 09:50 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Ahhh break I and sell me the front door cards please? Big Grin

hehe..! Make me an nice offer on the door cards and you can have the whole car :p
Thanks given by:
Looks very clean

GLWTS
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(26-01-2015, 10:55 PM)7057sam Wrote: Looks very clean

GLWTS

Thanks ThumbsUp

The GF prefers this over the 6 - Gotta admit, it's got nicer seats, no rattles and motorway cruising is a dream.
Thanks given by:
More photos:

[attachment=21482]
[attachment=21483]
[attachment=21484]
[attachment=21485]
[attachment=21486]
[attachment=21487]
[attachment=21488]
[attachment=21489]

Have decided to leave the black clones on, looks nicer!
Thanks given by:
Are there any issues with this? I'm interested but need a standard car ready to drive daily (or at least know of any issues beforehand) Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(01-02-2015, 04:46 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Are there any issues with this? I'm interested but need a standard car ready to drive daily (or at least know of any issues beforehand) Big Grin

OK, I'm being really picky with this list, none has ever bothered me:

Exterior:
Has the usual shopping park dings/scratches, none are overly noticeable (scratches aren't deep and will come out with some love)
Small dent on the bonnet after some muppet sat on it in the middle of the night (the joys of living in central London)
Paint coming away on the rear bumper under the o/s light cluster.
Slight curbing on the alloys
Front pradas might need replacing?
Drivers door squeaks occasionally.
Front passenger has the stop inside - Quick door card off job to pull the retainer out again.

Interior:
Fascia on the reading light keeps coming off - A little bit of super-glue should fix that.
Air flow to the floor never seemed to work, even after I replaced the heater matrix - Air flow to the main and windscreen vents work a treat, hot, cold and aircon.
Light on the drivers side window control - 2second job with a bulb from halfords.

Mechanical:
It could do with a new dip stick, chunk missing which does let a little oil out.
Honestly apart from that I think it's sound.

Had her on the motorway last night and I'd forgotten how much fun and with ease she overtakes -

Will get some video up tomorrow of how she runs Smile

Oh - and the parcel speakers aren't really that stealthy: FLI FI69 6x9" 3 Way Coaxial Car Speakers
They need wiring in, but have the original speakers.

Plus as you can seen from the photo, I've got no radio at the moment - Original is sitting in the house

Remote key fob works, but there was a problem with the alarm going off randomly - which has been disabled by the previous owner.

lol.. that should be it Wink
Thanks given by:
A Sunday bump for my XSI Wink
Thanks given by:
New photos and another bump Smile
Thanks given by:
If you break I'll still have the front door cards Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2015, 01:16 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: If you break I'll still have the front door cards Tongue

All yours..... if I break Wink
Thanks given by:
Where in South Croydon are you? I'm off on Wed and only in Tooting, wouldn't mind a gander at this
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2015, 09:39 PM)chylledapps Wrote: Where in South Croydon are you? I'm off on Wed and only in Tooting, wouldn't mind a gander at this

PM'd you Smile
Thanks given by:
Did this sell?
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2015, 01:45 PM)laurence_13 Wrote: Did this sell?

Nope - Sad
Thanks given by:
Hi, just seen this and could be interested. I'll send you a private message to discuss.
Thanks given by:
The only photos I have of the interior at hand

Also please note the dent on the bonnet where someone decided to sit on the front when parked up in central London

While it passed its MOT last month it did have 5 advisories:

2x rust on brakes (has been sat for 3 months without a drive)
2x legal limit on both front tyres (I can either buy some more or negotiate price off the sale)
1x coolant leak (would need to have a look at this, but I did a 600 mile round trip with no problems - checked the levels before/after and there was no drop)

(02-11-2015, 01:50 PM)cobb Wrote: Hi, just seen this and could be interested. I'll send you a private message to discuss.

As you've only have one post, I don't think you can read messages until you hit 100
Thanks given by:
Bump @ £400
Thanks given by:
Would love the carpet but would be a very expensive carpet.
Thanks given by:
if this is still for sale ?if so can you pm me as I cant send you a message
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2015, 08:20 PM)omega Wrote: if this is still for sale ?if so can you pm me as I cant send you a message

Sorry - only just seen your post. Yes, still for sale and I've pm'd you my details.
Thanks given by:
wow what a great car. That carpet is probably worth over £100 on its own!
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2016, 05:44 PM)Eeyore Wrote: wow what a great car. That carpet is probably worth over £100 on its own!

really? Gave £15 for mine Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2016, 10:34 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 05:44 PM)Eeyore Wrote: wow what a great car. That carpet is probably worth over £100 on its own!

really? Gave £15 for mine Big Grin

Think I sold mine for £30 a few years back. Don't think there is a huge demand for them, maybe due to the fact there a pain to fit
Thanks given by:
Thanks chaps - bad time to sell me thinks?!?

Will swap for a set of catcams (4903166) for the 6 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2016, 02:17 PM)mackat Wrote: Thanks chaps - bad time to sell me thinks?!?

I don't think you want to sell it
you didn't notice my reply for ages,then you send me your number and ive phoned you twice and you never replied!
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2016, 11:19 PM)omega Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:17 PM)mackat Wrote: Thanks chaps - bad time to sell me thinks?!?

I don't think you want to sell it
you didn't notice my reply for ages,then you send me your number and ive phoned you twice and you never replied!

For the last couple of days my glucose levels have been off the charts (Diabetic, wouldn't you know), so yeah my priorities have changed a little.

Heath | Work | Fixing the 6 | Selling the XSI

You where on my list to call back, on the flip side I do have voice-mail and my phone is capable of receiving text messages :p
As for not noticing your reply, Dude it was Christmas/New Year I don't live on the internet
Thanks given by:
Is this still for sale?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 17,604 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  SOLD SOLD SOLD ADMIN lock or delete Chris_90 23 7,781 16-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Chris_90