yet another cheap 6 on ebay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yet another cheap 6 on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-GT...2c954aedaf
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2015, 08:22 PM)ozmonster Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-GT...2c954aedaf

I won that one too :-) has some nice parts on it, I have a complete front end i might swap over and tidy it up as the rest is fairly tidy
Thanks given by:
oh you tit... stop buying all the 3 door diablos that are spares or repairs! D: I cant find one anywhere!
Thanks given by:
One of us needs to out-snipe him on the next one. lol
Thanks given by:
His inbox is full and under 100 so cant reply...

if you have got any  3 door diablo rolling shells please let me know! Ideally phase 3 but phase 2 acceptable. Ideally a 1.8 XS if not then an XSI or GTI will do. Need to have minimal lacquer peel. Can be missing all bumpers, boot, bonnet, engine, gearbox, alloys (but rolling on steels) interior. I just need a rolling shell to convert my 5 door to a 3 door!

Did you have that nile rolling shell on ebay too?
Thanks given by:
Sam no ffs don't get a vile

Well it's job to find and break/repair them and he does a pretty good job of it but eventually he with run out of car's lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Well i have about 14 GTi6s at the moment and bought another 2 today but 5 of them are on the road and fully road legal and one is track use only :-) the others will either be broken or tidied up for resale :-)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cheap at the moment rallye on ebay ozmonster 16 3,546 18-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  another cheap 6 on ebay ozmonster 4 1,126 14-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Last Post: mspdan
  cheap gti on ebay ozmonster 20 2,173 04-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: procta