Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opinions on wheel colour
#1
Another thread of some one asking about wheel colours.....

When I bought my 306 I had every intention of making it a mint complete standard car but as always things change. Ordered some wind deflectors, and black masks and just wondering if people think it would look better with current wheels or standard colour? [Image: 6e8b7cd3a0caaaa5ce5bcd7dd2471bfa.jpg][Image: 848524f748b781383c20a62f8cef14c6.jpg]


Maybe in the future get the rear windows tinted too but not sure. There currently what looks like a rattle can job and a matt ish finish. Would gloss look better also? Quite like matt as when there dirty it's harder to tell haha and with the current weather that's a lot of the time. Other option is to keep them and put winter tyres on and swap my tyres onto some standard ones.

Also fitted rallye blanks since the second picture.
#2
Never been a fan of black wheels on a black car personally so I'd say standard silver
#3
Standard or anthracite IMO
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#4
Ford graphite grey ftw
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#5
As above. But tbh i wouldn't be in a rush to paint them, they look alright as they are imo
#6
Will see what I think once the masks are on I think. Put a chrome badge on today and makes me think silver would look better. But then I think the grey badge will suit the masks better. Decisions!!!!
#7
Matt black wheels or anthracite will look evil with matt black details all over.
advise not to tint windows.
I ad it done and it looks pooh, mainly because of the spotted rim.
the tint doesn't stick so is a different colour. Like a frame.
spent your money else where.
cheers
#8
Well I've some standard colour clones so we will see Smile may keep both sets and put winter tyres on one set.
#9
Anthracite type colour would be good.

Get them powdercoated, or buy a second set and have those done?
Cyclones are real cheap these days, so you could have a nice set for summer and a second set with winter or track tyres on????
#10
Silver wheels should be landing today. We're a bargain so if I prefer the dark ones ill just sell them. 
#11
Well I put the new wheels on today.... undecided. Still not got the black masks to see how it all works together though

[Image: bde59e61d74f341dc6b913665b321ed2.jpg]
#12
Well I think the silver wheels will be staying. Anyone who's seen the car has commented how fresher it looks and tidier. Well... For now...
#13
Silver looks 100 percent better mate Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wheel colour choice? impotentials 6 3,893 30-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Last Post: impotentials
  Wheel Colour Change tysonbully2k12 3 2,722 05-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  photoshop request and wheel colour opionions 306Dan 0 1,740 19-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Last Post: 306Dan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)