Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gauging interest PTFE inlet gaskets
I am gauging interest to see if anyone would be interested in a potential group buy for some ptfe inlet gaskets for the gti6 engine. They will be made from high quality ptfe and will be water cut. These will be cut by the same people that have cut my previous required work and I can vouch for their work. The gaskets will be white in colour i have tried to get black but it is ridiculously expensive. They are designed and measured from a genuine gasket to insure fit and quality.
The general gain from a ptfe is less heat soak, cooler inlet temps and they are reusable. Im having one made for my s/c engine and thought i may interest others. I will be having a test piece cut this week from nylon to ensure its fit and that there isnt anything to cause concern. I will update this thread with pictures of its fit.
There will need to be a minimum of 5 for this to happen and price will be around £30 +p+p if there is more than 5 the price will be reduced slightly.

Any question please ask

Thanks Stef Smile   
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  phillipM ptfe inlet gasket for 16v xu welshpug 4 2,124 29-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  GTi 6 PTFE inlet gasket Chris 0 962 31-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Chris
  306 Dturbo breaking. (gauging interest) zekegti6 13 2,377 19-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi