GI Cyclones - Reasonable Condition, Crap Tyres

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: GI Cyclones - Reasonable Condition, Crap Tyres
I know, I know, pictures and prices... But I have neither atm lol.

I wouldn't use any of the tyres, even for drifting lol.  Alloys are in fair condition though, a bit of kerbing and bubbling but not much tbh, they're in better condition than my own!  Can also include a set of bolts and standard lockers, boxed with 2 keys that don't slip.

Hoping to recoup some of the '6s costs so what are they worth?  And is anyone interested?  I will get pics when I get round to cleaning them, but that could be another week or so.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Start the bidding...£50
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2015, 08:19 PM)Piggy Wrote: Start the bidding...£50

Very fair offer with no tyres!
Thanks given by:
£40 with no tyres, with 4 bad tyres less as people have to pay disposal of the crap rubber

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(11-01-2015, 10:05 PM)cully Wrote: £40 with no tyres, with 4 bad tyres less as people have to pay disposal of the crap rubber

You're doing it wrong Cully! James has already offered more, lol.
Thanks given by:
Delivered though Wink
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2015, 10:42 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 10:05 PM)cully Wrote: £40 with no tyres, with 4 bad tyres less as people have to pay disposal of the crap rubber

You're doing it wrong Cully! James has already offered more, lol.

but i dont want them so I'm doing it right Wink

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
Dispoal is included in a fully fitted tyre price anyway. I'll might aswell weigh then in if that's all theyre worth. Confused
Thanks given by:
Stick them on gumtree or ebay for £40 and someone will have them!
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2015, 08:57 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Dispoal is included in a fully fitted tyre price anyway.  I'll might aswell weigh then in if that's all theyre worth. Confused

How much would you expect for them Tom? Considering you can pick up a set of 4 with very useable tyres for ~£100 these days.
Thanks given by:
Yes but most look like they've had a fight with brake fluid these days lol, these ones are in decent condition. I've sold swallows for more than a tenner a wheel! lol
Thanks given by:
paid £40 for these two days ago

[attachment=21096]

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
Tom just stick them on gumtree.
Thanks given by:
I been offered clones for £80 with near new tyres on last week!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
f*ck £50 as it will cost £35 to send.

Try facebook french car bits selling group.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2015, 01:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: I been offered clones for £80 with near new tyres on last week!

How?  Cheapest tyres, even in the wrong profile are £40 each...  Why would anyone give them away like that. Confused

Fair enough though, will dispose of them elsewhere lol.
Thanks given by:
They were budgets to be fair
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Shame I can't melt them down and make a few more for the Focus. Especially if I'm gonna keep kerbing them. Rolleyes lol
Thanks given by:
Guy local to us sold his on gumtree for 80 the other day with shot tyres. I paid 50 for my good condition ones and bolts with shot tyres. Hold on to em for a bit. Never know Lu might have em off you Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
This is just the standard "what's it worth" fs thread format tbh. One person suggests a reasonable price, everyone else insists they paid 30p and a mars bar for something better last week.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Tom just stick them on gumtree for £50 and watch them go!
Thanks given by:
Guarantee they won't go on gumtree lol...I can never seem to shift wheels on gumtree, think people are put off by the location.

I think £50 is the least I'll take for the set inc bolts and lockers if anyone on here does genuinely want them. And no I'm not posting for that lol, I don't mind delivering them around Ipswich/Felixstowe/North Essex/Devon if that helps anyone.
Thanks given by:
(13-01-2015, 09:44 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Guarantee they won't go on gumtree lol...I can never seem to shift wheels on gumtree, think people are put off by the location.

I think £50 is the least I'll take for the set inc bolts and lockers if anyone on here does genuinely want them.  And no I'm not posting for that lol, I don't mind delivering them around Ipswich/Felixstowe/North Essex/Devon if that helps anyone.

il take them for £50 with the bolts and lockers if your delivering my way Big Grin

serious though il offer you £20 for the bolts and lockers delivered Tom Wink

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
Lol, I wish Devon had moved round here, bit more exciting than Suffolk! lol

Yeah I can do the bolts and lockers for that, PM me. Smile
Thanks given by:
Pics are on gumtree, cba uploading them to here/PB as well. lol Bit more bubbling now I've removed the dirt but still good for their age!

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motor...1096707702
Thanks given by:
Sold.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Cyclones No Tyres Chris HDI 0 986 30-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Chris HDI
  FOR SALE: Set of 5 Cyclones with Good Tyres £120 Sambarker 1 1,178 11-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Sambarker
  4 cyclones, no tyres toseland 2 1,191 15-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Last Post: toseland