306 hdi xud any amount of doors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 hdi xud any amount of doors
as title people what have you got. would be willing to travel for the right one. xud preferable. 3 door considered now. 
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Someone sell me one. I have cash waiting for you.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
There was one up your way on gumtree on Saturday, not sure if you saw it?
Thanks given by:
Yeah red one at eye. Sold before we got a look in. The 2 blue ones in Ipswich. One is sold one the bloke won't answer his phone.
Thanks given by:
i have a stage 1 w reg hdi estate in silver if any use mate?
Thanks given by:
She won't have an estate for some bizzare reason. How much just out of interest?
Thanks given by:
tbh mate was going let it go for £500 to anyone on here as i really need the room :/
Thanks given by:
Fair enough. Have you got pics mot etc. I can let my mrs drive my estate around for a couple of days see if she likes it. So potentially intrested
Thanks given by:
China blue 5dr V plate HDI?

178k, MOT March, has recent handbrake cables, wheel bearing. Comes with alloys and steelies.

£400

It's a friend of a friend selling, car is in Heacham, norfolk Coast near Hunstanton.
Thanks given by:
I'll let other half know. That would be good. Wouldn't be able to view until maybe Sunday. Pictures would be great.

Or pm me some contact details
Thanks given by:
Il see what I can get hold of, I do know he doesn't know when the cambelt was done but apart from that it's good as far as I know!
Thanks given by:
That's fine. I can do the belt. Get some details Smile
Thanks given by:
Il be able to speak to him at 9 so keep an eye out later this morning & il see if I can get a chance to pop some details up Smile
Thanks given by:
My bad

It's provence, gunmetal grey 205 speedlines, 178k, MOT march, think its a GLX
Thanks given by:
Fair play not an issue. She will like that. Just need some pics or add me on facebook. Tom bash Barnard.
Thanks given by:
(13-01-2015, 09:04 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Fair play not an issue. She will like that. Just need some pics or add me on facebook. Tom bash Barnard.

Will try and get some later as I don't have FB!

Just spoken to the guy himself, it's a 2000 model, ph3 provence, it's an LX model, had recent brakes, handbrake cables, wheel bearing, 205 GTI wheels in gunmetal, comes with steels too. 

Thanks
Thanks given by:
No problem. Pictures then we can go from there.
Thanks given by:
(13-01-2015, 10:08 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: No problem. Pictures then we can go from there.

Hi mate, can you PM me your number? I'll pass it on to the seller who will text you some photos

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Pm sent
Thanks given by:
Bumpy bump. Still want one. No ones come forward yet.
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28774
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Saw that a second ago. Its like 6 hour drive one way. Sad needs to be local ish. Suffolk area
Thanks given by:
I had a 4hr train journey and a 3hr drive home to buy it lol
Thanks given by:
http://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/peogoet...1096925987
Thanks given by:
Want it. Whoe is it. Someone on here?
Thanks given by:
No idea mate, just saw it on gumtree
Thanks given by:
Rang and got first refusals for tomorrow at 11 Smile thanks. Only been advertised an hour
Thanks given by:
Yeah i know, thats why i thought id post it here for you to be first to call. 
I saw my old hdi yesterday within an hour of it being posted as well lol
Thanks given by:
Its ridiculous how fast they shift. So hopefully will be a good one

Mot is up next week as well so knock some big money off for that. Its why the ad doesn't mention it.
Thanks given by:
If you don't get it, mine is still for sale with mot until sep ;-)
Thanks given by: