1st friday of 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st friday of 2015
fri;  get another mirror for 306 after it was smashed on xmas day
sat;  service/few jobs on a k-reg cavalier 1700 td
sun; sit around moping trying to avoid the next day------------return to work Confused
Thanks given by:
Friday - Take the Christmas lights down. Stick more shit on ebay. Chill out. 

Saturday - Going car shopping in the morning with missus for a family bus. Chill

Sunday - Chill, Roast and depending where I'm working Monday pack my bag for the week. 
Thanks given by:
Got to go and pick up a Luton van at some point on Saturday, my old dear is moving house on Sunday & I bagged the driving.

That's my weekend really, working saturday day time, pick up van after work, help her move house sunday, fit tow bar to the bmw on monday.
Thanks given by:
Friday: off today, just doing a couple of plastering jobs around the house. Taken dog for a walk. Was going to get 9 holes in but too windy couldn't be bothered so playing xbox instead

Saturday: 12 hour shift.

Sunday: big dog walk, followed by visiting the very Apple tree that dropped a tree on Isaac Newton and associated house and gardens. Just down the road from me suprisingly!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2015, 02:18 PM)Orta Wrote: Friday: off today, just doing a couple of plastering jobs around the house. Taken dog for a walk. Was going to get 9 holes in but too windy couldn't be bothered so playing xbox instead

Sunday: big dog walk, followed by visiting the very Apple tree that dropped a tree on Isaac Newton and associated house and gardens. Just down the road from me suprisingly!

I'm surprised he managed to survive that and come up with the theory of gravity!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2015, 03:03 PM)RetroPug Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 02:18 PM)Orta Wrote: Friday: off today, just doing a couple of plastering jobs around the house. Taken dog for a walk. Was going to get 9 holes in but too windy couldn't be bothered so playing xbox instead

I'm surprised he managed to survive that and come up with the theory of gravity!

Wasnt just me that noticed the typo then lol

Today: Work
Tomorrow: Work then start sorting saxo for MOT
Sunday: Continue MOT prep on saxo as cant afford bicester meet Sad
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Today: working and it's nice to actually be back to some form of normality!
Tomorrow: sod all in the day then off to the missus tomorrow night. She's cooking dinner for us and some friends so i intend to get throughly shitfaced Big Grin
Sunday: recover!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Housework today then chill
Tomorrow few little jobs to do then maybe some work on the car
Sunday just chill and get ready to go back to work Monday!
Thanks given by:
today I converted my metro to waterless coolant
tomorrow back to work and finish off the bleeding process,
Sunday finish off what ever happens tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
Battled the hoards at Ikea, bought and built a bookcase. No other plans bar a tip run and the bike, looking forward to starting work again Monday Smile
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today: lower the truck

Tomorrow: work

Sunday: stare at the truck, jokes, head to birmingham for some very sideways pasenger rides.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: Gluing the engine bay carpet on the speedboat down. Organised 2015 racing for the sailing club. Watched the lego movie in 3D.
Tomorrow: Breakfast with a mate. Putting the estate back together...
Sunday: No idea.
Thanks given by:

(02-01-2015, 03:25 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:

Wasnt just me that noticed the typo then lol

Today: Work
Tomorrow: Work then start sorting saxo for MOT
Sunday: Continue MOT prep on saxo as cant afford bicester meet Sad

Cheers boys
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
friday:Work
Sat:Work
Sun:Work

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Today:chilled caught up with sleep,watch 21,22 jump street booth very mediocre films

Sat:Maybe work

Sunday:hopefully a few hours work
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: