Gti-6 manifold

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gti-6 manifold
Good afternoon to my fellow peugeot fans I have a small problem with my plan. Iv got 2L 16v xsi and I have complete inlet manifold from the 6 to go on. Iv looked at the guide on here and am handy with the spanners. The guide says half a meter of 6 mm petrol pipe and half a meter of 8mm. But I can only get 9.5mm and 7mm will this be ok? Many thanks . Xsikid
Thanks given by:
http://www.scan.co.uk/products/2tb-seaga...ms-oem-ncq

Look harder Wink
Thanks given by:
(29-12-2014, 04:38 PM)Xsikid Wrote: Good afternoon to my fellow peugeot fans I have a small problem with my plan. Iv got 2L 16v xsi and I have complete inlet manifold from the 6 to go on. Iv looked at the guide on here and am handy with the spanners. The guide says half a meter of 6 mm petrol pipe and half a meter of 8mm. But I can only get 9.5mm and 7mm will this be ok? Many thanks . Xsikid

Try This.
Thanks given by:
Coolio thank you was just in a hurry because mot is tomorrow and I was near halfrauds. Think I will wait till after mot and order from demon tweeks
Thanks given by:
Halfords stock alot more sizes than that. Have you tried a different branch?
Thanks given by:
motor factors.
Halfrauds suck hairy hamster tails
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(29-12-2014, 06:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Halfords stock alot more sizes than that. Have you tried a different branch?

They had more sizes but not all suitable for injection only had 3 sizes for injection. Iv ordered them now so will be ready to fit it all when back from mot ??

(29-12-2014, 06:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: motor factors.
Halfrauds suck hairy hamster tails

Yeah they aren't as good as they used to be but it was on my way home so thought I would give em a try! My bad lol. Hopefully get the inlet on asap after tomoz yippeeeeeeeee
Thanks given by:
They (up until 3 months ago at least) Used to stock 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 10mm in injection hose in 1m coils.
Thanks given by:
(29-12-2014, 06:59 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: They (up until 3 months ago at least) Used to stock 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 10mm in injection hose in 1m coils.

Maybe just not at slough mate. But Iv ordered through demon tweeks now so fingers crossed they come soon! Looking forward to getting the inlet fitted then onto cams next
Thanks given by:
(29-12-2014, 04:54 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/2tb-seaga...ms-oem-ncq

Look harder Wink

mah if you have to go for Seagate, at least get something from the cheetah range Wink
Thanks given by:
If I'd realised you were in Windsor I've still got half a meter of each left from when I did mine and decent jubilee clips.
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2014, 06:34 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: If I'd realised you were in Windsor I've still got half a meter of each left from when I did mine and decent jubilee clips.

Thank you for the offer is kind, I ordered from demon tweeks so got it covered. Aylesbury is quite close thou ?. What do you drive?
Thanks given by:
Right. Top tip. There are several grades of fuel line. If you get the wrong type they will perish. I've bought the wrong stuff countless times. Check to see what grade it is. Most are only low pressure applications.

The stuff in packs at my local halfwords was over priced and the wrong grade!
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2014, 12:07 AM)SRowell Wrote: Right. Top tip. There are several grades of fuel line. If you get the wrong type they will perish. I've bought the wrong stuff countless times. Check to see what grade it is. Most are only low pressure applications.

Unfortunately with higher percentages of ethanol being used in unleaded fuel these days any rubber based hose will degrade over time.
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2014, 12:07 AM)SRowell Wrote: Right. Top tip. There are several grades of fuel line. If you get the wrong type they will perish. I've bought the wrong stuff countless times. Check to see what grade it is. Most are only low pressure applications.

I ordered from demon tweeks and its 145 psi with 450 bursting pressure!! Thanks for top tip though
Thanks given by:
SAEJ30R9 is the grade i believe!
Thanks given by: