Newbie here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here
Hi everyone! Been watching the forum for a few months now just didnt get round to signing up. Im 18, my first car has been a moonstone 2000 1.8 306 meridian, I couldn't believe I could get insured for the same price as all my mates 1.2 corsas and fiestas etc. So i am very happy with it. Was a quite bit of a tit my first week of driving and skid into a roundabout, so I've been driving around with camber on my front right wheel for 5 months. Be good to get some insight on how to finally sort that out lol.
Also got its MOT at the end of the month, it has a hole in the back box, obviously I need to get the front suspension sorted put, speedo nods off occasionally, and the ECU light comes on half of the time. I'll be even happier when all that's sorted.

I've painted the wheels black and put a sub in so far. Looking forward to being able to use the forum sales threads aswell to make a few subtle mods.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome mate Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome

Set up a thread if you got any problems with your 306 .
Thanks given by:
Okay mods wise the 1.8 is fairly expensive to get anything out of so i wouldnt bother much with the engine apart from exhaust and a filter.

Take the wheel off and have a look at what damage youve done. Its not good to be driving around when you know something on the car is broken :/

The speedo issue will be the gear in the speedohousing is cracked or something. Its not hard to replace if you know what youre doing.

No idea about the engine management light. Never seen it on mine!
Thanks given by:
I see, wouldn't want to get mor involved with the engine than that anyway.

I've had the wheel off, there are no obvious bends of the tracking rod or lower wishbone though, but I'll make a thread about it.

Okay will look into that thanks!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello and Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome sir
Thanks given by: