Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum page..

I own a 1996 cherry red phase 1 dturbo

On the look out for for a td04 for it with oil lines and manifold if so cheers!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Is your heart set on the td04?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2014, 07:47 AM)Piggy Wrote: Welcome Smile

Is your heart set on the td04?

Just heard the td04 is a good shout, or have you something else it mind? Just want more boost the standard turbos are getting boring for me now
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome

Get some pictures up Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(29-12-2014, 12:34 AM)7057sam Wrote: Hello and welcome

Thanks given by:
Couldn't you get any nice wheels?
Thanks given by:
What JJ said!!

Going by those wheels makes me wonder...what brakes are you running??

RE: turbo. Td04 is simple and proven but imho so are GT and later GTvnt units which leave the td04 in last century. Just my 2p
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nice phase one there, although I'd be with the other boys on the wheel front!

Where abouts in N.I. are you anyway?
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
(29-12-2014, 08:14 AM)Piggy Wrote: Going by those wheels makes me wonder...what brakes are you running??

247s obviously...  XUDs weren't deemed fast enough to need real brakes from the factory. Itwasntme

Surely the wheel choice should be his own though...even if they aren't the nicest around. lol
Thanks given by:
Nice bus there as said were In Ireland u from :-) gearbox mount ur turbo lol looks for better that I did it gets sum looks like :-)
Thanks given by:
(29-12-2014, 07:04 PM)Harky Wrote: Nice phase one there, although I'd be with the other boys on the wheel front!

Where abouts in N.I.  are you anyway?

Don't have the wheels just standard dturbo ones atm, duno what wheels to go for atm nothing in minds lads any ideas in nice wheels feel free to comment.

From downpatrick lad what about you?

(29-12-2014, 08:14 AM)Piggy Wrote: What JJ said!!

Going by those wheels makes me wonder...what brakes are you running??

RE: turbo. Td04 is simple and proven but imho so are GT and later GTvnt units which leave the td04 in last century. Just my 2p

Standard brakes just haven't had the car that long..

(29-12-2014, 09:37 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Nice bus there as said were In Ireland u from :-) gearbox mount ur turbo lol looks for better that I did it gets sum looks like :-)

from county down, place called downpatrick, what turbo you running?
Thanks given by:
Its a 412 sprinter van turbo lol . ur not that far a way then I'm in Rostrevor. Co.down :-) . have u had a mess around wif the Bosch pump yet 

[attachment=20819]
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2014, 09:03 AM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Its a 412 sprinter van turbo lol . ur not that far a way then I'm in Rostrevor. Co.down :-) . have u had a mess around wif the Bosch pump yet 

Looks well think a mate of mine bought a turbo of you not long ago remember him saying something about baby blue dturbo with a van turbo, mines lucas and kkk turbo both screwed to the bag will get to 130 in no time but loves wrecking the gearboxes but now pumps leaking at the boost compensator :/ got a Bosch pump here with modified fuel pin or thinking going 2.1 Bosch pump, really don't wana change the pump as it going so quick low miles on the engine to only 81k and I've known all 3 previous owners and was talking to the boy who brought her over from England so miles seem real
Thanks given by:
Ye  remember him take it the turbo down his job then :-) never heard from him after that . ye get the Bosch on u will get for more power to if ur going for a bigger turbo has it just got a LDA pin mod if u wanted a bit more power I could do a transit and gov mod to u would see sum differents in power then up to u thow  lol that's what I'm running and wif the bigger turbo she pulls very well . I all ways thought the ph1 dturbo had Bosch from standard Dow BT I must be wrong :-)
Thanks given by:
Early phase 1 had Bosch, K, L, M reg usually, bit hit and miss though Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2014, 07:15 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Early phase 1 had Bosch, K, L, M reg usually, bit hit and miss though Smile

O lol I just thought all ph1 had Bosch lol ye  his was p reg I think
Thanks given by:
Narr, no chance on a P lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Fyi a 2.1 bosch pump is electronically controlled and still only a 9mm head iirc.

Please first replace those rubbish brakes!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2014, 09:29 PM)Piggy Wrote: Fyi a 2.1 bosch pump is electronically controlled and still only a 9mm head iirc.

Guna put a disc brake back Axle that's all its guna get lol

(30-12-2014, 05:29 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Ye  remember him take it the turbo down his job then :-) never heard from him after that . ye get the Bosch on u will get for more power to if ur going for a bigger turbo has it just got a LDA pin mod if u wanted a bit more power I could do a transit and gov mod to u would see sum differents in power then up to u thow  lol that's what I'm running and wif the bigger turbo she pulls very well . I all ways thought the ph1 dturbo had Bosch from standard Dow BT I must be wrong :-)

Oh aye turbos a good job lol oh aye that sounds like the job will give you a shout back at that when pay day hits lol I've seen a few lucas phase ones about
Thanks given by:
so you will likely end up entering most corners backwards if you do that...

the discs on a disc beam are the same size as the fronts you have now! For the sake of other road users and potential innocent trees PLEASE upgrade those awful front brakes before you improve on power!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2014, 02:48 PM)Dturbo lad Wrote:
(30-12-2014, 09:29 PM)Piggy Wrote: Fyi a 2.1 bosch pump is electronically controlled and still only a 9mm head iirc.

(30-12-2014, 05:29 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Ye  remember him take it the turbo down his job then :-) never heard from him after that . ye get the Bosch on u will get for more power to if ur going for a bigger turbo has it just got a LDA pin mod if u wanted a bit more power I could do a transit and gov mod to u would see sum differents in power then up to u thow  lol that's what I'm running and wif the bigger turbo she pulls very well . I all ways thought the ph1 dturbo had Bosch from standard Dow BT I must be wrong :-)

Oh aye turbos a good job lol oh aye that sounds like the job will give you a shout back at that when pay day hits lol I've seen a few lucas phase ones about

Ye that's OK man sure give me a shout on here on this thread wen ur ready lol and I will send u my number in pm :-) ye Bosch is so much better like lol 
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2014, 03:49 PM)Piggy Wrote: so you will likely end up entering most corners backwards if you do that...

the discs on a disc beam are the same size as the fronts you have now! For the sake of other road users and potential innocent trees PLEASE upgrade those awful front brakes before you improve on power!!

Why what brakes should I put on it then?
Thanks given by:
266mms are a cheap upgrade...get some decent pads on them mind for big power.
Should fit under 14s too.
Gti6 brakes be better, but you'll need 15s.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Lol piggy loves breaks for sum reason I have a disc break back axcel in my car its grand lol just don't speed in to corners and u will be fine lol  
Thanks given by:
Piggy right. Power is always the last upgrade you should do. brakes (Front!!!), suspension and tyres should always be first! No point in having all that power if you can't use it safely
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Lol yes I no and use are 100% right BT it the other way about over here for sum reason even if its is to late by then :-) power then breaks lol I don't no why . wen u get the money though breaks would be a good hit to as the guys said 
Thanks given by:
Its brakes. Not breaks. Ironically...because...

Poor brakes and you will break something, maybe a tree or a sign post or some poor blokes car coming the other way. Just lets hope it doesnt injure or kill someone in the process.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2014, 05:54 PM)Piggy Wrote: 266mms are a cheap upgrade...get some decent pads on them mind for big power.
Should fit under 14s too.
Gti6 brakes be better, but you'll need 15s.

will just wait until I can find a gti6 for breaking or something cheers yano your stuff lol
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2014, 03:55 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote:
(31-12-2014, 02:48 PM)Dturbo lad Wrote:

Ye that's OK man sure give me a shout on here on this thread wen ur ready lol and I will send u my number in pm :-) ye Bosch is so much better like lol 

Here mate send me your number in pm looking to get this transit/gov mod done looking to see much your looking etc cheers
Thanks given by:
Just sent u it there nw so get in touch :-)
Thanks given by: