Twin exit exhaust ( single each side)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twin exit exhaust ( single each side)
Wink 
Thinking I would like a twin exit with a single exit each side. But from the pics I can find I can't find any with a simple round exit rather than ovals.

Stuck for ideas I like my old side exit as its good for not smoking the car up and looks good pluming out the side but fancy a change. Thinking bonnet stack straight off turbo but would need a "normal" system aswell to change back to.

Any ideas? Or pics of exits. What size? 2.5 or 3"? It's a 3" system atm to tank but I don't want a deep tone I would prefer a raw whistly tone
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
There was a sedan close to me which had twin exits ill try get a pic of it to give you an idea
Thanks given by:
Wing exit or bonnet stack would fun got me thinking now.. got the possibility to get annoying quick tho
Thanks given by:
I like the idea of twin round outward rolled tips.

Think it would need to be done properly though...IE two bumpers used to created two proper cutouts
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Moved to a more appropriate section. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cherry bomb back boxes Wink big roar not whistly tho,

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsc9c0b588.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2014, 08:00 PM)eskimogod Wrote: Wing exit or bonnet stack would fun got me thinking now.. got the possibility to get annoying quick tho

I know a couple lads with wing exits on an xud [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] quickly changed after being hunted down for constant coaling of pedestrians. Apparently the cops wouldn't have minded as much if it wasn't at eye level of children
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
(18-10-2014, 09:15 AM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(14-10-2014, 08:00 PM)eskimogod Wrote: Wing exit or bonnet stack would fun got me thinking now.. got the possibility to get annoying quick tho

I know a couple lads with wing exits on an xud [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] quickly changed after being hunted down for constant coaling of pedestrians. Apparently the cops wouldn't have minded as much if it wasn't at eye level of children

haha not surprised tbh altho when im nearer building exhaust time still gonna look into it
Thanks given by:
I was going for bonnet stack but mine smokes a lot

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
Thanks given by:
[Image: mean%20intake%20and%20exhaust.JPG]

I thought about doing something like this to the sedan the other week, mounting it would be awkward though
Thanks given by:
Having something up front would choke you with the fumes, id mine removed at the joint in front of the back axle for a while and the fumes that came in were annoying.
Thanks given by:
If I do go stack maybe after winter I would have it roof level like them American rat rods

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
Thanks given by:
Maybe this would give you an idea? Found it on a local 306 facebook page..[Image: 1002694_1564864897068208_324240066739040...43f5cd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I like it but tips are abit small might just be the angle however Smile

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
Thanks given by:
Not usually a fan of twins but looks epic on that and even better on a estate Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
was gonna do twins on mine but more like the clios close together either side of the tow bar
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side skirt extensions and rear diffuser side pieces Slam Wagon 38 6,111 19-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: welshpug