My 1.8 Merdian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1.8 Merdian
My pride and joy, even if she does have a few problems!

The Cherrybomb doesn't half give her a good sound! ...Neighbors aren't a fan though.
1.9 diesel Phase 2 - scrapped
1.8 meridian Phase 3 - going strong!
Thanks given by:
Ah its green. Thought it was black. Have you still got the cat and centre box? The 1.8 sounds great with both of those removed...
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2014, 12:02 PM)SRowell Wrote: Ah its green. Thought it was black. Have you still got the cat and centre box? The 1.8 sounds great with both of those removed...

Yeah It's a metallic green, Looks lovely and light when the sun hits it but otherwise it's a nice dark green (Also i've now colour matched what was the blue mirror haha!) and I do still have the cat and the mid box, it's loud enough with just the cherrybomb in my opinion but if anyone has a straight through centre? I'll give that a go
Thanks given by:
Needs slapping with a lowering rod!

Looks neat n tidy though ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2014, 12:49 PM)PugRory Wrote:
(09-12-2014, 12:02 PM)SRowell Wrote: Ah its green. Thought it was black. Have you still got the cat and centre box? The 1.8 sounds great with both of those removed...

Yeah It's a metallic green, Looks lovely and light when the sun hits it but otherwise it's a nice dark green (Also i've now colour matched what was the blue mirror haha!) and I do still have the cat and the mid box, it's loud enough with just the cherrybomb in my opinion but if anyone has a straight through centre? I'll give that a go

about £70 on ebay from sportex. Ive got one thats off the car atm. 
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2014, 12:53 PM)Piggy Wrote: Needs slapping with a lowering rod!

Looks neat n tidy though ThumbsUp

It'll be lowered 40mm all round in the new year hopefully! 
Thanks given by: