Fuckin people man!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckin people man!
My dad came out today, to go shopping with me mum, he happened to notice the rear door on the landy a bit off set, found out some bastard has been trying to prise the back door open! The laugh is the landy has a disklok on it and a cut off system, so whats the fuckin point?  there is a Gentoo wagon in front of it too, so it they cannot get it away even if they tried.
pissed my dad right off that is, and me! As we have both been working on it for the past few months.
Thanks given by:
your dad want to get a landrover pedal lock mate.

unbeatable protection.. they can tear the f*ck out of the locks and steering lock, but they cant physically drive it away..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by: procta
What a bunch of c*nts
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2014, 11:58 PM)toseland Wrote: your dad want to get a landrover pedal lock mate.

unbeatable protection.. they can tear the f*ck out of the locks and steering lock, but they cant physically drive it away..

I think they are looking at that at the moment, I recon its been fiddled with when they were out yesterday.
Thanks given by:
Getting closer to xmas bring the nasties out the wood work. I've had to install two cameras after last years fun and games Sad
Thanks given by:
There's some right scrotes out there. As said, CCTV would be high up on my list.

Than and a dog with very sharp teeth lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2014, 12:51 AM)procta Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 11:58 PM)toseland Wrote: your dad want to get a landrover pedal lock mate.

I think they are looking at that at the moment, I recon its been fiddled with when they were out yesterday.

most insurance recognise it too and it may reduce the premium a little..  
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Sucks man. bad luck.
Thanks given by:
gets better some fuckin arsehole has nicked off with the radio aerial!
Thanks given by:
Probably just wanted to bust into it and see if there is anything work having away.

Get some proper scumbags out near xmas, filthy lady gardens want putting down IMO.
Thanks given by: