Anyone else got secret santa for work colleagues?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else got secret santa for work colleagues?
We've be coerced into doing secret santa at work amongst colleagues?
£5 budget

What the hell can you even get that isn't going to go in the bin the minute they get home for a fiver?

and tbh all I really know about the lad I got is he smokes weed, likes fishing and appears to be a bit of a wannabe gangsta
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2014, 09:41 PM)MCH Wrote: We've be coerced into doing secret santa at work amongst colleagues?
£5 budget

What the hell can you even get that isn't going to go in the bin the minute they get home for a fiver?

and tbh all I really know about the lad I got is he smokes weed, likes fishing and appears to be a bit of a wannabe gangsta

Half a 10 bag haha...
Thanks given by:
Isn't the idea that its just something 'fun' rather than something to use?

When we did it at college most of the gifts were joke shop sex toys, fortunately I'd opted out lol.
Thanks given by:
Yeah we had a £10 budget, I felt generous & got him the Autoglym perfect bodywork kit from Halfords on Black Friday for £12.
Thanks given by:
nah we don't do it sadly, why cannot we do it on here? they did it on .net back in the day and that was well funny!
Thanks given by:
Just get chocolate or something.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Colleagues stolen laptop, IP trace (talk talk isp) stevieg 11 2,619 05-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Last Post: stevieg
  306 Spotted Fast Show Santa Pod Lwilliams 0 784 24-03-2014, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Lwilliams
  santa pod USC for birthday. the milkman 6 1,773 15-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Last Post: chrisrallye