what did you do at work today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what did you do at work today?
Me? went outside and made flash power bombs with my year 11s...

here is a slowmo..

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154938504320085

love being a chemistry teacherInlove
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I gave a few distressed people hope Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
got pissed off as normal! They cannot stick to the proper company procedure! so its a constant battle man ffs!
Thanks given by:
had a good day helping people fix there problems!
and taking the piss out the blood technician!
who couldn't work out the reason he lost power to his multi million pound robotic blood testing rig,
was because he stole the ups power supply lead for his radio

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Well I've had a doss day. Was supposed to turn up to a site with a fresh suspended ceiling to move 4 smoke detectors and a wireless repeater from the old ceiling tiles to the new. About 20-30 minutes work. Turned up to find workmen half way through hanging the new ceiling so what should of been 20-30 mins took me 5 hours whilst i waited around and very slowly followed them down the hallway as they hung the new ceiling lol.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
day off, so nothing at all Big Grin
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
I fed the masses of Victoria with scrummy chicken then had another cancelled meeting with Hilton Hotels about their app system. Now about to knock out an app for a dog walker for his bookings
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
Fitted a set of tyres, drove across town to watch someone service a merc, drove back across town, swept the floor, had a beer. Now I'll have too much energy all evening and will probably piss everyone off lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Cleaned, cooked, emptied bins, hoovered, drove ~60 miles, been food shopping. Being a housewife sucks. lol

Hopefully aided some people with car issues via internets as well though.
Thanks given by:
Started work at 5am drove from B&B in Reading to East London for a call out. Then to Uxbridge for 10am to do some client training on a recent IP Camera install. Same client at Uxbridge I installed a new access control keypad on the main entrance. Left around 12pm then drove 200 miles home to Leeds.
Thanks given by:
Got told to chill out... So sat and did nothing all day! Yawn Smile
Thanks given by:
Delivered expensive clothes around London then finished 2 hours early. Although still paid til half 7 Wink
Thanks given by:
Taught 160 children gymnastics and trampolining for 4 hours Smile
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Are you a gymnast anton?!

I did a cfd analysis of a windscreen defrosting.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Cut several trees down today and some hedges and swept a lot of leaves up to! All good fun lol [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
Thanks given by:
Spreadsheets, reports, call listening, research. Had a busy day Sad
Thanks given by:
I have been in Belfast fitting breakaway cuplings to a major fuel depo f*cking hate ave gas
Thanks given by:
Pulled what remains of my hair out, trying to work out why a VM is dropping multicast packets..
Thanks given by:
Pressure tested a pump skid for Kurdistan. (Hydrostatic test)
Thanks given by:
I had a poo
and I had chips for tea
and I was a paramedic
and it was a waiter
and a librarian
and provided room service
and i was a receptionist
and i was a cleaner

and several other things that you wouldn't consider to actually be my job but somehow manage to be.
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2014, 11:16 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Are you a gymnast anton?!

I did a cfd analysis of a windscreen defrosting.

Erm no lol, can coach lots of things but that's what I do on a Monday and Wednesday. Normally teaching swimming.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Sat on here most of the day.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
Thanks given by:
Snagging pipework some idiot has put in wrong. If it's 1 1/2" pipe why do you feel to put a 1" gasket in? Retard
Thanks given by:
rugby tackled a f*ck ton of bubble wrap around a warehouse to amuse myself.

Got told off so went and sulked at my desk and sat on here.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Scratched my balls. /thread
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
So today's gone well. Didn't have any jobs this morning so went to get a puncture repaired at kwikfit. 2 hours later and I'm waiting for 2 new tyres and I've got 2 jobs cued up. Great...
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(04-12-2014, 10:18 AM)Niall Wrote: So today's gone well. Didn't have any jobs this morning so went to get a puncture repaired at kwikfit. 2 hours later and I'm waiting for 2 new tyres and I've got 2 jobs cued up. Great...

That happened to us the other day. Went to kwik fit for 1 tyre as nothing was happening and ended up coming out with 2 after just over an hour and having loads of stuff to do.
Thanks given by:
Lol he said he wanted to do all 4 but only had 2 in stock. I check them tyres weekly and last week, the worst was 4mm....
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(04-12-2014, 10:28 AM)Niall Wrote: Lol he said he wanted to do all 4 but only had 2 in stock. I check them tyres weekly and last week, the worst was 4mm....

Yeah ours one was on 2.2ish and one was just over 3mm but they called up and got it authorised so I don't care. Probably better doing them in pairs anyway.
Thanks given by:
Nothing today as used up last of my holiday days to see a friend in Coventry today and Xmas meet tomorrow

Yesterday spent the morning designing steel connections for the new contract the company got. Then spent the afternoon moaning and having to redo a lot of the morning work as the client gave us drawings/ models which don't match.
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intresting bloke at work today bashbarnard 8 1,623 16-08-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: RetroPug