Eventful Sunday!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eventful Sunday!
There are some really sh!t people out and about these days!

Heading off to grab some late lunch with my flatmate, I've been run into by a bus, have been punched in the face a couple of times, nearly dragged from my car and I've had two people arrested.

Can't think of a better way to spend my Sunday!

Anyone care to top my day? Wink
Thanks given by:
Big Grin where in London you from?
I'm working over in Beckton which is a lovely place
Thanks given by:
That sucks

Hope the 306 is ok!! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Lovely, lovely Croydon!!

I will be needing a new drivers door after one of the men decided he got bored of trying to pull me outta the car and started on the door!?!
Thanks given by:
Was this all one incident?
Thanks given by:
wtf. thats mad.
Thanks given by:
no that's croydon, when i lived there i saw this kinda stuff on a weekly basis, managed to avoid it myself though,
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Yup all in one shot!
There's taking things too far, then there was this! Some peoples behaviour makes me sick!

The damage from the bus
[attachment=20395]

Have managed to pop the dent in the rear out and I've got all the white/blue/red scraps out tonight.
Will have another look when the sun is up.

..but the door is fooked from where the man has tried to pull it off its hinges.
Thanks given by:
I don't understand what the bus has to do with the latter part of the story?
Thanks given by:
Had the small scrape with the bus (see pic) the two men where on said bus and where not happy that the bus had to stop, they then took their anger out on me, resulting in them getting arrested.

Not something I'd wish to go through again..
Thanks given by:
Ah I see. I'm surprised tbh, I worked in Croydon for a year and half until last week, my nights out are generally there and never seen anything like this.
Thanks given by:
Dunno why but we've had some really strange incidents while living here. I've never had to phone the police before moving into this area, think I've been onto them at least 4-5 times now.
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2014, 11:26 PM)mackat Wrote: Had the small scrape with the bus (see pic) the two men where on said bus and where not happy that the bus had to stop, they then took their anger out on me, resulting in them getting arrested.

You must've provoked them!! Did you do this?

[Image: BqAfeJn.jpg]

lol
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2014, 09:12 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 11:26 PM)mackat Wrote: Had the small scrape with the bus (see pic) the two men where on said bus and where not happy that the bus had to stop, they then took their anger out on me, resulting in them getting arrested.

You must've provoked them!! Did you do this?

[Image: BqAfeJn.jpg]

lol

Rofl
Thanks given by:
Ah thats shit man Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
im going to say it again... thats mad.... passengers from the bus got off and punched you because the bus crashed into you and had to stop. what a joke...
Thanks given by:
They should have punched the bus driver if it was his fault and for damaging a decent looking Pug!!
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can you get them to pay for the damage? Utter bellends
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
The whole thing is with the police at the moment, I know they spent maybe a night in the cells, bar that I haven't been updated. Might go to court, might not?!?
Honestly, I really don't want to see them again. I know I could be all manly about it, but at one point I thought sh!t this is getting really bad now..

All I can say is, just be careful who's out there, some total looneytoons on the streets (or in this case, a bus)! Wink
Thanks given by:
Speechless.....

Glad I live in scotland, waaaay less traffic and population.

When I go to see my other side of the family down in Summerset, the roads are complete madness that im not used to.

Really sorry to hear thay you got assaulted though, after your pride and joy getting hit, you then get punched, thats f*cked!!!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My eventful journey home Craig-o 4 1,536 18-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Eeyore