a big boo boo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a big boo boo
Just got it looking normal and in process of changing few things when some .... done this gutted ain't the word hope insurance let me have it back
Thanks given by:
Oh dear. Shame to see youve had an accident and rolled it over onto its side :/
Thanks given by:
Hmm, rear quarter damage is likely to write it off tbh, probably only cat D though so you could buy it back.
Thanks given by:
They value these at such a low price that anything more than a bumper is a write off normally. As above though you can buy it off the insurance company normally, then sort it out yourself. A new bumper and door will cost next to nothing and then just the work on the rear wing, get it all done for £150 max
Thanks given by:
yeh a new door, rear bumper is only about 50 quid for decent ones.

As for the quarter damage you can probably get it worked out but respraying will be the most expensive. I wouldnt say that that is the end of the world!
Thanks given by:
Thsnks guys ... It didn't roll don't know why it uploaded that way up. Just thankful my son's were ok. Problem I've got i only paid £70 for the car as it got written off before (have posted pics of rear end damage on another thread before it got repaired) so not sure if they'll keep it now it's had second bang. (Doesn't help I was hit by driver with revoked licence) Undecided I have got colour coded door and bumper on standby incase .
Thanks given by:
That aint a boo boo . Thats a bye bye lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
If he hadn't tried driving off I don't think it would have been as bad . Lol I'm trying to be positive
Thanks given by:
Where was it parked when it happened then?
Thanks given by:
Gutting. Defo write off Undecided

(I'll have the wheels, bonnet and front bumper though if being broken #vulture lol)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I was sat at junction he turned in and drove straight into me you can see how far over line he came
Am well gutted Sad

(25-11-2014, 10:59 PM)Piggy Wrote: Gutting. Defo write off Undecided

(I'll have the wheels, bonnet and front bumper though if being broken #vulture lol)

I will definitely be on look out for another one if I can't get it back but will let you know if I break it Smile
Thanks given by:
What an idiot, how does that even happen? Don't accept the £150 offer, you're not at fault so they're obliged to put it back to how it was if you so wish.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I've got to claim everything through my insurance first then claim it all back off other side as he's uninsured due to revoked licence I will definitely not be accepting £150 they offered £700 to stop me claiming Just laughed
Thanks given by: