PH3 remote central locking key replacement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH3 remote central locking key replacement
when i bought my HDI I only had 1 Key, no security pass, and the remote locking didnt work!

this guide will show you how to replace the original remote fob for an after market remote fob so you can get the central locking working again

this method will only work if the system still works!
to test if it does put the key in the drivers door and lock the car all doors should lock
if it does were good to go

[attachment=20244]

as you can see i bought a kit from ebay that was shipped from Bulgaria it cost £12
the instructions were in russian i think! but the drawings are quite good

[attachment=20245]

reading the drawing i needed to find certain wires on the car and the easyest place to acsess all of them together was at the texton box in the centre dash behind the hazared switch

to acsess this you need to remove the handbrake console complete, then the texton box will drop out the opening from the underside of the dash once the screws are removed.

all the wires you need are on the two plugs yellow and black

where are the wires...

Black plug
Pin 1 = Bat+ (BC81)
Pin 13 = Ground (M820)
Pin 2 = Indicator wire (2336)
Pin 10 = Indicator wire (2346)

Yellow Plug
Pin 4 = Unlock wire (6230)
Pin 17 = Lock wire (6250)

now its a case of connecting the wires as per the drawing bellow

[attachment=20247]

test it and all should be good
the kit i bought wont deadlock the car if you need that the kit needs to be able to give an extended lock pulse/duble pulse

remember to swap over your IMMO chip to the new Key case or the car wont start
Thanks given by: cpg21
Got a link for the kit mate as got a friend with exactly same issue, 1 key, no code but all working
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2014, 09:01 PM)td_dan Wrote: Got a link for the kit mate as got a friend with exactly same issue, 1 key, no code but all working

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111460068241
Thanks given by:
Thanks for this! I bought one of these kits a while back but never attempted to wire it up as there weren't any instructions. I'll give it a go, at least the box won't be rolling around in my boot anymore.
Thanks given by:
alright mate i dont spose u could put up a new link to what kit u brought as the old one has expired? cheers
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,051 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,226 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,563 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306