cheap for somebody
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230776103433? ... 678wt_1185
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Dude . . . .seriously . . .it won't go cheap now will it? . . . . . :evil:
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It will go for 12.50 because I'm now watching it Matt..jeezzz have some faith lmao
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
:angry-banghead: how many times though . . . . . .please don't post links unless they are buy it nows . . . .it's hardly rocket science now is it . . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeah wont go cheap now..
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Sharing is caring. Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Karl is a repeat offender too . . . . . . . .fcuk it i'm popping over in the car now to shevel his head in!!! .. .lol
Thanks given by:
He's always popping up random little bits, top lad really!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:Karl is a repeat offender too . . . . . . . .fcuk it i'm popping over in the car now to shevel his head in!!! .. .lol

As Harry hill would say...FIGHT FIGHT

Thanks given by:
What you also want to use on egay is a website called fatfingers...it will check for the same item you want but also listings with spelling errors and Bosch is always spelt wrong Wink

Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote::angry-banghead: how many times though . . . . . .please don't post links unless they are buy it nows . . . .it's hardly rocket science now is it . . . .

^^ THIS, it was a cheap Bosch pump until some tit posts it on here and then half the forum bid on it and it ends up selling for more than the going rate! awesome, so the first post should read........"soon to be expensive bosch pump for someone" *facepalm*
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
i put it on incase somebody wanted a pump on its own and to help others out. well wont bother next time.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
karl1989 Wrote:i put it on incase somebody wanted a pump on its own and to help others out. well wont bother next time.
i have tried to point it out before mate, you obviously have only good intentions but you fcuk the bargain up for those of us who have found it ourselves . . . .
what i do is only post up (buy it now) auctions, that way first come first served and that is a real help . .
i'm not being a Tw@ mate i'm just trying to help you be more helpful *. . . . . Smile

*and stop you fcuking up my bargain finds . . lol
Thanks given by:
^^ What he said lol

I am also not trying to be a twat but it boils my piss when I have something on my watch list thats a bargain and then it appears on here, bargain gone! you see my point?

I know you have good intentions and all, but as Matt says, buy it now auctions are the way forward IMO Smile

Much love :romance-smileyheart:
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
We're you watching it mark?

Thanks given by:
I think I'll take a punt on it now it's been flagged up. And i don't even need it lmao
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
I think that is called, 'being a c*nt', Ed Tongue
Thanks given by:
Still went cheap..
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Are you been serious, guys your not the only ones that use ebay, linking things on here will hardly inflate the prices???

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Arron Wrote:Are you been serious, guys your not the only ones that use ebay, linking things on here will hardly inflate the prices???

Welcome to the forum Smile
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Arron Wrote:Are you been serious, guys your not the only ones that use ebay, linking things on here will hardly inflate the prices???
of course it will being as we are always after said parts . . .funny first post, welcome to the club though .Smile
Thanks given by:
ArronDT from .net i believe Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It still went cheap which is proof that posting it on here made no difference. .
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
^ No it meant not many people are in need of a bosch pump at the moment, or were just too lazy/busy to watch/bid...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:^ No it meant not many people are in need of a bosch pump at the moment, or were just too lazy/busy to watch/bid...

How can you prove that? :mrgreen:
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
silverzx Wrote:It still went cheap which is proof that posting it on here made no difference. .
no it meant that after watching it all week i couldn't be arsed bidding on it anymore because i didn't want to be bidding against other club members . . . .

i'm gonna say this once before people start getting pissy, i wasn't having a go at Karl, just pointing out a fact that's all . . . . . . . people have said the same to me in years gone by and i held my hands up and said "yeah you're right hadn't thought of it that way" . . . . . . .th th th th that's all folks . . Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:no it meant that after watching it all week i couldn't be arsed bidding on it anymore because i didn't want to be bidding against other club members . . . .

i'm gonna say this once before people start getting pissy, i wasn't having a go at Karl, just pointing out a fact that's all . . . . . . . people have said the same to me in years gone by and i held my hands up and said "yeah you're right hadn't thought of it that way" . . . . . . .th th th th that's all folks . . Big Grin

^^ this totally, not having a go at Karl, just pointing out in general! I could do with another but I'm not driving to the other side of the country for one that is probably empty of diesel and seized anyway from looking at the pics since there is nothing covering the inlet or the return connections................
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Was that my first post? I registerd months back... no worries il crawl back under my shell, id pay 21 pounds for it anyway

Peace

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
To all the haters, that pump still went for £22, hardly affected by highlighting, surely, just trying to help out the community.

anywho, gratz to the winner
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Nothing wrong with posting stuff on here at all.... If you were the one selling it, you certainly wouldn't complain, only fair for everyone that way. And as aarron pointed out, we are one little forum amounts thousands of others, lots of people use eBay that went on here you know Wink. If u want a cheap Bosch pump, breakers yard everytime....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Bosh pump with lines and injectors Chris_90 3 1,242 27-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  bosh pump £35 karl1989 10 2,949 28-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Last Post: puglove